• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterMum

• Miel

• Pitch

• mic

paparazzi23

You GUYS!!! This Video will NOT be for GUY!

If you do a little research on the Hearst Castle, you'll notice a few key words. 

"Neptune Pool" & "Venus Group" 

From wikipedia :

"17th-century Italian Neoclassical bas-reliefs are upon the sides of the colonnades. The 'Neptune' and 'Nereid' statues, first atop the cascade, were moved to present positions in the Roman temple's pediment. New classical sculptures were commissioned by sculptor Charles Cassou. His 'Neptune statuary group,' planned from the late 1920′s for a small cascade pool, was never installed. His ‘Venus’ was."

--

I can't imagine that a place with this many influences in art inspired by Neptune and Venus, that Gaga would shoot a GUY video. She has more substance than that. 

Speculate!

LavenderLamborghin

"been hinted for the GUY MV"

I don't understand why everyone is saying it's a mv for GUY. Is it because of that Twitter? Anyone could have made that Twitter. I don't see any proof or sign of that Twitter being anything special, so why are people using that as if it is? Am I missing something?

MonsterMum

"been hinted for the GUY MV"

I don't understand why everyone is saying it's a mv for GUY. Is it because of that Twitter? Anyone could have made that Twitter. I don't see any proof or sign of that Twitter being anything special, so why are people using that as if it is? Am I missing something?

Well let's say there are strong signs. Besides there are photo's taken of her ON set doing a choreo. Interludes never had that at least and if she's starting her era again by performing on TV the MV better be a done deal so she can actually take the time to push it.

LavenderLamborghin

Well let's say there are strong signs. Besides there are photo's taken of her ON set doing a choreo. Interludes never had that at least and if she's starting her era again by performing on TV the MV better be a done deal so she can actually take the time to push it.

Oh I've seen the pictures of her on set. I'm not questioning the music video. What I'm questioning is why people are saying that the music video is GUY. Like, why are people saying the set from the pics are for a GUY music video and not a Venus video or something.

Lion Heart

Just saw this commercial 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd6I9coFevY

Idk... it gives me "G.U.Y." teas in a way.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

G.U.Y. should have been the lead single, so I'm very very happy that it's getting single/video treatment.  :rockstar:

This. G.U.Y. is a good lead single choice, and should have been. It is the Poker Fake or Bad Romance of ARTPOP.

Dean Winchester

Oh I've seen the pictures of her on set. I'm not questioning the music video. What I'm questioning is why people are saying that the music video is GUY. Like, why are people saying the set from the pics are for a GUY music video and not a Venus video or something.

@Slaveblonde, an insider apparently hinted to GUY being filmed while leaking the pics from set a few days ago but then today @Slaveblonde hinted towards Venus and said that they are going to the castle today.  So my guess, is that she is filming both GUY and Venus.  If @Slaveblonde is reliable, im gonna assume the pics we saw from the set so far are from GUY.  And the one being filmed at the castle is Venus.  As of now, @Slaveblonde has deleted all of his/her tweets associated with GUY and Venus  ;)

Edited by Dean Winchester

LavenderLamborghin

@Slaveblonde, an insider apparently hinted to GUY being filmed while leaking the pics from set a few days ago but then today @Slaveblonde hinted towards Venus and said that they are going to the castle today.  So my guess, is that she is filming both GUY and Venus.  If @Slaveblonde is reliable, im gonna assume the pics we saw from the set so far are from GUY.  And the one being filmed at the castle is Venus.  As of now, @Slaveblonde has deleted all of his/her tweets associated with GUY and Venus  ;)

Oh my god thank you so much. This is what I needed to know. I was so lost. It's as if everyone was psychic or something. Thanks for your wonderful response!

Just saw this commercial 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd6I9coFevY

Idk... it gives me "G.U.Y." teas in a way.

I bought that cologne for my husband and the first time he sprayed it, I busted out singing GUY  :gaga: