💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

gagaconvert

Thanks! But WTF none of us have codes to enter! I tried entering one from yesterday but it didn't work. GAHHHH

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! But WTF none of us have codes to enter! I tried entering one from yesterday but it didn't work. GAHHHH

I tried the same  :rofl:

It's only sold out via O2 Priority who will have an allocation of tickets; likewise LM presale will have an allocation.  Considering no one has a code as yet, this allocation won't have sold out!

Haroon

GUYS KEEP TRYING! :grr:

It kept saying "No Result Found" when I was searching for GA tickets for over 10 minutes, then suddenly it appeared with tickets and I was able to buy them. Keep trying, they aren't out of stock until they're crossed out as an option :excited2:

gagaconvert

THIS. IS. A. COMPLETE. JOKE!

It really is ****ing ridiculous. Backplane and Ticketmaster need to sort their sh*t out already. 

ChristianSaad

TICKETMASTER IS SOLD OUT OF FLOOR ALREADY!! 

That idea of Ticketmaster having some and o2 Priority having some was FALSE!

They both have access to the same tickets, once one is sold out, both is sold out..

So basically, we got SCREWED again!

gagaconvert

TICKETMASTER IS SOLD OUT OF FLOOR ALREADY!! 

That idea of Ticketmaster having some and o2 Priority having some was FALSE!

They both have access to the same tickets, once one is sold out, both is sold out..

So basically, we got SCREWED again!

Are you sure???? I really hope they just shut down the buying mechanism for now to give themselves time to sort everything out...

Either way, I am LIVID right now.

ChristianSaad

Are you sure???? I really hope they just shut down the buying mechanism for now to give themselves time to sort everything out...

Either way, I am LIVID right now.

No, it's sold out for sure. It's not down or "not available" - I did the search and put in my captcha and it said floor is not available at all

Archived