Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

gagaconvert

what will happen after the blue bar finally loads and lets us in?

No clue!! I think we just wait until the page refreshes and lets us in...then it will ask what tickets we want!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaconvert

I CAN'T BUY STANDING TICKETS ON O2 PRIORITY, WTF!!

O2 Priority already sold out of standing

WHAT THE **** MAN! TICKETMASTER BETTER GET THEIR **** TOGETHER ASAP!

I REFRESHED AND NOW I'M BACK IN THE QUEUE WHICH MEANS I'M A BILLION SPACES BEHIND NOW :nooo:

Same! Now level 1 seated sold out :(

ChristianSaad

Ticketmaster presale is open but it's asking for a code and none of us have codes. The codes from the first London presale won't work on this one. It says invalid code.

Basically we're screwed again, thanks admin

Still no email with passcodes - is it something to do with the States?  If it comes from West Coast we won't be getting anything until later today!

ChristianSaad

Still no email with passcodes - is it something to do with the States?  If it comes from West Coast we won't be getting anything until later today!

It's 4AM here now.. They will probably send something out by 7 or so, I would give it 3 hours, until the whole venue is sold out basically

gagaconvert

Ticketmaster presale is open but it's asking for a code and none of us have codes. The codes from the first London presale won't work on this one. It says invalid code.

Basically we're screwed again, thanks admin

Can you link me please? I'm on the Ticketmaster standing tickets page and it doesn't say it's open yet!!

Archived