💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What producers should and shouldn't work on Gaga next album?

Quark

Featured Posts

LaLuna

I'm here for Madeon, Garibay, RedOne and DJWS productions.

I'd like to see her work with Röyksopp once because they make really dark/interesting stuff

YES :legend:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More Fernando

More Madeon

Less DJWS

Less Zedd

This.

Plus I also want some Daft Punk in there to really give ARTPOP the alien sound she said it would have.

Daft Punk, yeezus, purity ring :legend:

OMG yes we both posted daft punk in the same minute

GreenEyes

More Madeon. 

I want to see him make a song like Icarus for her, him getting 2 songs was a joke :giveup:

Zedd is okay, wasn't totally amazed by him or underwhelmed, but hopefully they have crazier songs together. 

DJWS is great, but not a fan of J&D, hopefully they did more R&B songs though :legend: 

Fernando i miss a lot, RedOne, not too much, and Rick Rubin would be cool to have another few slower songs. 

Madeon/ Garibay/ Dark Child as main ones. And then DJWS & Zedd.

DJWS can make some amazing songs like BM/DWUW/ or SD, but I'm not sure if I'd want him to be a main producer again. Zedd is good too (GUY) though his stuff for other artists can sound similar and you can tell straight off that he produced it, which isn't always a good thing. 

ARTPOPisaChoice

She should make more herself and do some more with Zedd.

I do not want her to work with will.i.am. again. His ruined Britney's album.

A Gaga/Skrillex song would be pretty cool. She should a couple songs with Dr. Luke because he seems to have the magical touch.

I wouldn't want her to work with Avicii. He's really generic.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

JazzGa

Remember when there were the rumors that Venus was produced by Audrey Napoleon? I'd totally be here for production by her. Dope A La Mode is so good, as is her other stuff. :legend: 

I hope she doesn't work with any generic Eurowave EDM trend artists like David Guetta or Avicii or Calvin Harris... but you know, once Gaga puts her unique spin on a track, even the floppiest producers can make a weird, wonderful, very Gaga song. :) (case in point... Fashion! produced by Will.i.am. Producer could not possibly be more generic, song could not possibly be more Gaga :saira:)

Oh! Adding to this Goldfrapp, Hurts, and Purity Ring who have made some of my favourite remixes!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I want more DJWS, Gaga herself,  and Madeon definitely.  Audrey Napoleon.  Fernando and Madeon + Gaga collab would be so god damn good, you all don't even know.

maybe redone

and maybe a few Zedd songs, i need another Aura :giveup:  that second verse tho!  Gaga needs to push Zedd to the limits with his producing skills.  his music is ****ing amazing when he's not trying to be commercial.  

Battle 4 Ur Life

Djws/Zedd/Madeon/Garibay each get a song or 2 at max. I don't want Redone, don't want William, David Guetta, or anyone else she's worked with before

Now let's talk about who she HAS TO work with imo

#1 - Richard X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xqoDw6HLXE#t=17

William Orbit

Dr. Luke

DarkChild

Dallas Austin

Pet Shop Boys

Ladytron

if she could do an album with these people...it would be a perfect pop album...

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Little7Monster

I like DJWS, but she shouldn't rely on him so much. She should lower the number of his productions, and increase Madeon (he never really had a moment to shine, or to stretch his legs--we need to see what he's truly capable of). I also think Zedd could do better, though his songs were good. She should also bring back Garibay. His tracks were incredible, and dark, which was very "Gaga" in style. I think her darker music, such as The Fame Monster and BTW, were so much better than her bubblegum pop sound. RedOne is a mute point for me. His work is good, but I haven't really missed it. If they can improve upon their earlier work, then that would be awesome. 

Ideally, the next album will be split with Garibay, Madeon, Zedd, and DJWS. We've seen what DJWS is capable of, and it's been good, but Gaga's albums shouldn't be a glorified mixtape for his productions. If they begin to use more of his trap music productions like those on his Eps, then I'm totally cool with him being more present. Lately his Gaga productions have sounded like 80s/90s mid-tempo music. Not that they were bad, but there was little diversity. 

If anything, just please bring back some Garibay productions...

Archived