Jase

Featured Posts

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Spock

can someone tell me hows the camera policy? are they strict?

No they're not. This b---h told me to take my camera to my car and I was like no keep it, I slept outisde I'm not losing my spot and she was like ok whatever.

who will love me when the night is over

• 2 months later...

Saving this thread from irrelevancy. Hop schwytz :legend: (is anybody from Geneva?)

Does anybody know if there are chances that Gaga will come out after the show, from that parking lot thingy? (or if she has done it before)

I know that one of the few times I didn't hang out after a concert Beyonce came out for pics :giveup::sharon: :nooo:

Saving this thread from irrelevancy. Hop schwytz :legend: (is anybody from Geneva?)

Does anybody know if there are chances that Gaga will come out after the show, from that parking lot thingy? (or if she has done it before)

I know that one of the few times I didn't hang out after a concert Beyonce came out for pics :giveup::sharon: :nooo:

I have never seen pics of Gaga outside the venue there sadly :( But you never know. Maybe this time she will!

Remember though that Zurich also has ARTPOP zone tickets so she may not come out for several hours after the show.

• 4 weeks later...
Lona Delery

I finally convinced my parents so I can go to the artRAVE :party:

Have to go alone though, I only have 1 friend who's a little monster and her parents didn't allow her to go :grr:

And btw, is there someone from Lucerne who also takes the Heggli coach to go to the concert?

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• 2 weeks later...
KizzyMonster

My sister and I are going to be at this concert! I'm travelling from Ireland and she is travelling from Oman to see Gaga in Zurich!

We have Little Monster Zone passes. The instructions were emailed to me in German so I'm not sure if I have translated it correct. Can we arrive any time between 2.30pm and 5pm? What time are everyone arriving???

Also, are doors open for general admission at 5.30pm? This seems so early. I went to Artrave in Dublin a few weeks ago and GA wasn't allowed in until 6.30pm and Gaga didn't come on stage until 9.15 (was supposed to be 8.30)

Lona Delery

My sister and I are going to be at this concert! I'm travelling from Ireland and she is travelling from Oman to see Gaga in Zurich!

We have Little Monster Zone passes. The instructions were emailed to me in German so I'm not sure if I have translated it correct. Can we arrive any time between 2.30pm and 5pm? What time are everyone arriving???

Also, are doors open for general admission at 5.30pm? This seems so early. I went to Artrave in Dublin a few weeks ago and GA wasn't allowed in until 6.30pm and Gaga didn't come on stage until 9.15 (was supposed to be 8.30)

5:30 pm is for Early Entry/Hot Ticket purchasers only (aka LMZ). Standard ticket holders ate let in at 6:00 pm, Starlight starts at 7:30 and Gaga herself is 8:30.

Though, were did you see the times 2:30 and 5 pm? I don't see them in my .pdf file

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Gosh this is gonna be one messed up show, like every show at that venue :manicure:
Anyway have fun tomorrow, I'll se yall since it's my last artRave 

5:30 pm is for Early Entry/Hot Ticket purchasers only (aka LMZ). Standard ticket holders ate let in at 6:00 pm, Starlight starts at 7:30 and Gaga herself is 8:30.

Though, were did you see the times 2:30 and 5 pm? I don't see them in my .pdf file

The e-mail says check-in starts at 2.30 pm and you should not arrive later than 5pm!

It also says REGULAR ticket holders will enter at 5.30pm and we will enter a bit earlier.

But from my experience usually they say 6pm is when people can enter and usually they don't open doors til 6.30pm. We will see.

We're planing on ariving around 3pm and then check-in. Then we'll go somewhere warm cause its really cold and it might even rain, then we'll go the LMZline again around 5pm and wait.

I hope they let us in at least 10 mins before the others so I can check in my jacket and the gifts, but I don't want to be front stage anyway, it's all about the b-stage (Venus).

Lona Delery

On my way to the arttave, Im so excited😄😄

It was such a good show :giveup:

The crowd was so dead at the beginning though. During GUY when she pumps up the audience, everybody was sitting down but we started dancing and waving our glowsticks and ****. Then later, during Venus, the guy behind me tapped me on the shoulder and asked me to sit down :rip: I was like :excuseme: no.

Everybody was standing up and dancing halfway through thanks to us :whitney:

And Gaga waved at me during Do What U Want :flutter:

Absolutely loved the show. We were in the pitt so the atmosphere ther was amazing!

And I actually really liked her cover of whatsup! :)

Archived