http://www.o2world-hamburg.de/

00_02_locations_stadien_02_hamburg_01_63

::: TICKETS :::

PRE-SALE via LM.com:

Start: Tuesday, 11th of February

End: Thursday, 13th of February

www.littlemonsters.com

PRE-SALE via Eventim.de:

Start: Thursday, 13th of February - 9:00 AM (CET)

www.eventim.de

Attention:

Please register for the eventim.de ticket alarm to get the information as well as the code you need to take part at the pre-sale! I recommend to open up an account before purchasing tickets.

Ticket alarm - never miss an event! Register for the eventim.de ticket alarm, and you will be informed by e-mail as soon as there are new dates for your favourite stars and events.

http://www.eventim.de/lady-gaga-Tickets.html?affiliate=EVE&doc=artistPages%2Foverview&fun=artist&action=overview&kuid=228027&language=de

You can choose your language at the top of the site!

PRE-SALE via Ticketmaster.de:

Start: Thursday, 13th of February - 9:00 AM (CET)

www.ticketmaster.de

Attention:

You need the LM.com - code to take part of the pre-sale on ticketmaster.de starting on Tuesday, 11th of February! You will get the pre-sale - code on LM.com.

::: ATTENDANCE :::

Ibo

littlemonster1995

luminarc

MrGermanotta

mrsweidenfeller

NicoWE

PierreCore

Qualle1

YNS

Please post inside of this thread, if you will attend the show!

224_hamburg_art_stefan_korff_HDR_galerie

::: HAMBURG :::

Information about Hamburg:

http://english.hamburg.de/

http://www.hamburg-travel.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburg

:)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

littlemonster1995

Maybe I'll visit the show in Hamburg. I'm sure I'll visit the show in Amsterdam, but I want to visit a second show, if there won't be a second one in Amsterdam. So, maybe i'll be there :)

Auf Wiedersehen!

Qualle1

Maybe I'll visit the show in Hamburg. I'm sure I'll visit the show in Amsterdam, but I want to visit a second show, if there won't be a second one in Amsterdam. So, maybe i'll be there :)

Auf Wiedersehen!

Aaaaawwwww! I am sure, they will add another show in Amsterdam - after the first one got technically sold-out! Good luck with getting your tixxx for the 1st in Amsterdam.

Maybe, I will be there too.

I don´t know, I need more Information about the Prices ;)

I´m from Germany :)

If we are lucky, we might get the badly needed information about the different ticket-prices as well as the different categories at the end of this week!

:party:

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

If we are lucky, we might get the badly needed information about the different ticket-prices as well as the different categories at the end of this week!

That would be great  :)  :)

Qualle1

That would be great  :)  :)

As soon as I get the information, I will make a post! Promissed! ;)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

littlemonster1995

Won't the tickets in Hamburg have the same prices as in Amsterdam? Standing costs 82,50, everything included, in Amsterdam. I hope there will be a second show in Amsterdam too :) Traveling to Hamburg and staying in a hotel makes it a lot more expensive haha.

Qualle1

Won't the tickets in Hamburg have the same prices as in Amsterdam? Standing costs 82,50, everything included, in Amsterdam. I hope there will be a second show in Amsterdam too :) Traveling to Hamburg and staying in a hotel makes it a lot more expensive haha.

Well... I have seen for example Madonna several times live in concert in The Netherlands as well as in my home country Germany - and all of the tickets in Germany have been a little bit more expensive. The reason is mainly because of the higher taxes here in Germany.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

littlemonster1995

Ok, I think I will visit Hamburg gaga. The show in Amsterdam isn't sold out yet, so I;m sure there won't be a second show. I'm still not sure, cuz I'll have to visit it on my own. I don't think that family and friends from Holland will go with me haha,

Qualle1

Ok, I think I will visit Hamburg gaga. The show in Amsterdam isn't sold out yet, so I;m sure there won't be a second show. I'm still not sure, cuz I'll have to visit it on my own. I don't think that family and friends from Holland will go with me haha,

No Problem! I will also travel alone to Hamburg to discover the beautiful city and to see the hopefully mind-blowing show.

We could meet before or after the show, if you don't mind?

But I will for sure take a great seat - standing and queueing for hours is nothing for me (anymore)...

It would be great, if other members would also say "Hi!" before or after the show.

And: Maybe there will be an after-show party?

PS: Don't Forget to "join" the show in Hamburg on "Events" on LM.com, so that you will get automatically the pre-sale - code!

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Archived