Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 17th (Dublin, Ireland)

Jase

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

:shocked:

Are you rich? 

ikr :ohno: jealous

hey what time did this finish?? im going to artrave in a few days and am trying to work out when they finish as i have heard different times such as 11.45 :wtf:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey what time did this finish?? im going to artrave in a few days and am trying to work out when they finish as i have heard different times such as 11.45 :wtf:

I think it was over around 10.30-ish?

:shocked:

Are you rich? 

lol I wish. No. I just saved for two years since the BTWB. ;) Coz 4 of the US shows I was meant to go to got cancelled like 2 weeks before I was going on holiday....so I was like "right well, next tour I'll make up for it". haha but in all honestly, I originally started out only planning to go to like 5 shows, and I just kept adding and adding. lol

Well since she's "added" 3 songs (well brought back MJH and added You & I and Bang Bang) it makes the show roughly 2hrs, so it depends when she gets on stage but it will usually finish around the 11pm mark or just before, because most often she goes on stage around 8:45-8:50pm. :)

Interlude

Been absent from the internet since artRAVE due to events but I really did have the best time of my life there, managed to get 2nd row middle! Might do a write up of my experience this week if I have free time. somechick it was so lovely getting to meet and talk to you after the show! :)

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Been absent from the internet since artRAVE due to events but I really did have the best time of my life there, managed to get 2nd row middle! Might do a write up of my experience this week if I have free time. somechick it was so lovely getting to meet and talk to you after the show! :)

Hey! I was just gonna say weren't you the guy I met after the show. :) Glad you enjoyed the show. That was seriously one of the best of the whole tour I think! (and I've been to enough of them lol).

Morphine Prince

lol I wish. No. I just saved for two years since the BTWB. ;) Coz 4 of the US shows I was meant to go to got cancelled like 2 weeks before I was going on holiday....so I was like "right well, next tour I'll make up for it". haha but in all honestly, I originally started out only planning to go to like 5 shows, and I just kept adding and adding. lol

Well since she's "added" 3 songs (well brought back MJH and added You & I and Bang Bang) it makes the show roughly 2hrs, so it depends when she gets on stage but it will usually finish around the 11pm mark or just before, because most often she goes on stage around 8:45-8:50pm. :)

Wow. Well your last months have been a blast!

Wow. Well your last months have been a blast!

Yes, it's been a great year for me Gaga-wise and an awesome show to cap it off. :)

high heeled fem

im hearing different things... it finished in prague at 11.45 and last night 11.45 

:ohno: need to be on a train by 11.30

im hearing different things... it finished in prague at 11.45 and last night 11.45 

:ohno: need to be on a train by 11.30

It really depends how late she comes on stage....but it usually wouldn't go till 11:45pm. None of the 13 I went to went that late.

Never knew you where from Ireland :laughga:

how do you know i didn't jet off to wherever i'm from after the show :giggle:

And 2 more. I've only the energy for cropping 5 of them. I'm wrecked :laughga:

OLTF8Vb.jpggB1iN6C.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I can never find good pictures anymore since GaGaImages.com shut down  :emo:

At my artRAVE it was over about 10:45 and started at 7:30.

Thanks for the pictures. I can never find good pictures anymore since GaGaImages.com shut down  :emo:

At my artRAVE it was over about 10:45 and started at 7:30.

7:30 was the warm ups though....Gaga came on around 8:45ish

• 2 months later...

Archived