💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 19th + November 16 (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Got an ARTPOP zone ticket so I'm gunna be there!!! Gotta travel up from Norwich but I don't mind doing it for gaga :)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope if I get a good spot at the barrier there isn't a security guard right in front if me which usual happens it's so awkward when there staring at you when your dancing/singing

I got mine aswell, just general GA, not paying that ridiculous price for LMZ and will probably queue from about 8 in the morning, see you all there.

I got my seating tickets this morning, Not the best as its level 3 but it is center and the first row :)

I have never been to the Hydro before and am slightly concerned about the height. Should I be? I'm not really afraid of heights it does look pretty high / steep.

Opinions please (particularly those who have been there before)

Craig

monsterdreams

I so wanted to go but I couldn't get tickets

I even started at 9:00 and it said they weren't available

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I got my seating tickets this morning, Not the best as its level 3 but it is center and the first row :)

I have never been to the Hydro before and am slightly concerned about the height. Should I be? I'm not really afraid of heights it does look pretty high / steep.

Opinions please (particularly those who have been there before)

Craig

The Hydro is steep but it's not that bad. It's the same height as The O2 Arena in London but it doesn't seem as high as Level 3 is on the same balcony as Level 2 (as opposed to the top level at The O2 which is stacked on top of the bottom levels). In other words, there is a level below in your eyeline which means it's not quite as daunting.

The only thing about being in the front row of Level 3 (and I say this as a word of warning) is that there is a waist high glass barrier at the front of Level 3 as well as a walkway separating Level 2 and Level 3. If you're standing up, this isn't an issue as the barrier is at waist height but if you're sitting down, you will be watching through a glass screen.

I'm Row Z of Block 326. I'm actually hoping that's the back row so I can get up and dance without anyone behind me getting annoyed.

Do people get annoyed if you stand up and dance?? I usually always go standing but I just assumed people partied in the seats too..

Do people get annoyed if you stand up and dance?? I usually always go standing but I just assumed people partied in the seats too..

I think it depends who's sitting around you. It's usually not a problem. If the majority of people around you are up and dancing, the security can't really stop every single one of them. But if it's only you, it's likely security might stop you because you're disrupting people around you.

Archived