Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 19th + November 16 (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

Hopefully I will be going to this show with her not coming to Newcastle, my only concern is the layout of the arena will the catwalks work in this arena

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glasgow is the nearest date to me (Newcastle) so I really hope that I can go! I just need to find a friend that will come with me :cry:

im definitely gonna if i can find someone to get the lmz package with me, but im really nervous because its my first concert and i dont do well in social situations so hopefully i can loosen up before it and actually enjoy myself :ohno:

You are welcome to come hang with me and my friends, anyone who's coming alone in this thread is welcome to join me. I live close to the arena and know the city like the back of my hand so I can help anyone out. :)

You are welcome to come hang with me and my friends, anyone who's coming alone in this thread is welcome to join me. I live close to the arena and know the city like the back of my hand so I can help anyone out. :)

Aw that's sweet. :hug:

Electric Venus

aw thanks sweetie :hug:

Hopefully I will be going to this show with her not coming to Newcastle, my only concern is the layout of the arena will the catwalks work in this arena

the hydro is in a circular shape so all it means is that the catwalks are going to have big gaps in between them and the seating tiers

I'm definitely going to Glasgow date because I emailed live nation about a Newcastle date and they said one wouldn't be added because they can't visit all arenas due to the artists availability so I said I bet there will be at least three or four dates added to London

scottishmonster

VIP Party Package includes:
" One top price reserved seat
" Pre-show hospitality in the SECC two and a half hours before show including bowl food and full complimentary bar (excluding champagne)
" Club DJ
" Exclusive Lady Gaga merchandise item
" Collectible Lady Gaga laminate
" Onsite hosts
Ticket face value: £90
^ £280-295
ARTPOP Zone Package includes:
" One seat inside On-Stage ARTPOP Zone (elevated seated viewing area on-stage - please see venue map for location details)
" After-show Meet & Greet with Lady Gaga at the concert venue with beverages
" Digital photograph taken with Lady Gaga
" Exclusive Lady Gaga merchandise item
" Collectible Lady Gaga laminate
" Onsite hosts
Ticket face value: £70
£820-835
JUST ON TICKETMASTER

Probs would be worthwhile buying a meet and greet for the amount of shows Im thinking of doing.... uhmmm

(Pre Sale codes are being sent out right now, I've just received mine!)

Most of the fans I've spoke to and including myself can't afford to buy LMZ tickets so looks like the main atmosphere with all the stans will be in the middle of the arena haha  :toofunny:

I'm getting the early admission ticket which leaves me going alone not only because a friend can't afford buying the same package but also because October would be only my second month in the UK so u highly doubt a month is enough for me to go around and meet monsters :(

Anyway, how is it like in such shows, I mean, do we need to camp days earlier or just show up hours before the concert? Also, how can we spot gaga in her off days whenever she's not performing? I can't afford the meet and greet yet would die to just take a tiny picture with her and I see that many monsters are lucky enough to catch her in the streets. So usually how can we know where she's staying etc?

Archived