Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 19th + November 16 (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

So what time are people gonna queue up on the 16th? I was thinking 2pm but my boyfriend refuses to wait that long so Ill be doing it by myself :/

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what time are people gonna queue up on the 16th? I was thinking 2pm but my boyfriend refuses to wait that long so Ill be doing it by myself :/

I was thinking around 2pm as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Glasweiganbabe

Hi all can't wait for Artrave Glasgow part 2. I've made an ARTPOP bear especially for Gaga I want to give it to her how can I do this?

Rainbowgynous

If you're the dickhead next to me who doesn't know the facking difference between normal concert pushing and physically forcing your poor, heavier set arse into the people who paid to be front row then please go back to school. What are you trying to accomplish anyway, you're front row too, just not dead centre. Pay for early entry if you want to be straight up front.

Another amazing show! I don't know about anyone else but it felt to me like she was giving it something extra compared to the last show , it seemed like she was giving 150%.

I loved that she spent more time with the things people threw on stage this time instead of the dancers just sweeping everything of the stage, the " little scottish dinosaur" part was hilarious.

Her voice was perfection and singing DITD was an amazing bonus.

Sad now that my 2 artraves are over but amazing memories from the shows.

I love the fact we had to chant "Nessie" since she didnt know what it was. I feel like a pervert because most of the pictures I got are of her arse. But she was amazing last night, I was seated last month so this was such a different atmosphere and Im pretty sure she looked right at me.

I absolutely broke down when she started crying about Kyle, the monster who passed away. It felt like she was really giving her all, plus she looked so happy and carefree. I wonder if we'll see her ginger since we know Taylor wants her in red hair.

Hi all - don't suppose anyone got or has seen any good videos of photos of Gaga reaching into the crowd / on the catwalk during MANiCURE on sunday night? I was under there and was too beside myself to take any  :spin: but I'd love to see some..

Actually just any good footage of Sunday in general! :emo:

Rainbowgynous

I sincerely apologize to the girl whose severely intoxicated mom kept dancing with me X-D hope she didn't embarrass you all night, I had a right giggle with her X-D

Archived