Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 23rd (London, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

There is no option to choose standing for the London date on ticket master?

Do we have to use the link in the email? I don't want LMZ :toofunny: Such a mess.

I think they sent the wrong link.

Here are the standing tickets: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/lady-gagas-artrave-standing-london-23-10-2014/event/35004C3D96900EE7?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spicemuncher

I'm coming all the way from Kuwait to London for this and surprising my friend with a ticket for his birthday.

I'm trying to decide if I should get a normal standing ticket or go for the Early Entry package...

I've already got a LMZ ticket to see Gaga in NYC so trying to decide whether to get LMZ again for London or just general standing. The stage layout seems like you're gonna get a good view wherever you stand but then if I'm up close in NYC I might want the same in London. Hmm decisions, decisions.

GlitteredSpandex

I'm most worried about the presales, what on earth will be the better one to choose?

ChristianSaad

i wonder how fast the floor will be gone for London.. when I tried for BTWB it was gone quick and that was Twickenhadem

Add me to the list!! :)

I'm gonna be sitting outside the arena with a bottle of vodka, drowning my sorrows :giveup:

You still have two chances to get them! Live Nation and general sale! Don't worry yet :)

Add me to the list!! :)  You still have two chances to get them! Live Nation and general sale! Don't worry yet :)

What's the Live Nation pre-sale code?

What's the Live Nation pre-sale code?

I don't think you need one! I think you just have to register for an account at livenation.co.uk :) 

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Didn't get tickets as the GA didn't go on sale until almost 2 hours after 9. :noparty:

Trying on Saturday though. :yes:

so pissed off with o2 priority sale + ticketmaster not working :flop:

I know :toofunny:

Archived