Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 23rd (London, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hope I can get tickets! I will be old enough to go without an adult (for seating) so my friends and I hope to go! :party:

GlitteredSpandex

It's my 18th birthday that day, and I've been saving for a meet and greet ever since the Monster Ball 1.0, so I really can't wait and hope the UK meet and greet packages include the cocktails, because I'll be having my first legal drink with my childhood idolย  :worship2:ย  :legend:

JoshMonster

I'm hoping to get side seating from the main stage, but obviously would love to get ARTPOP zone package :)

Does anyone know how the O2 presale works?

Hopefully getting tickets for this one.

ย 

ย 

:legend:

๐•ฏ๐•ต, ๐–‹๐–—๐–Š๐–Š ๐–’๐–ž ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰

gagalovesme

I'm hoping to get side seating from the main stage, but obviously would love to get ARTPOP zone package :)

Does anyone know how the O2 presale works?

It says text GAGA to 2020 but god knows where you go from there. I suppose they give you a special code?

It's my 18th birthday that day, and I've been saving for a meet and greet ever since the Monster Ball 1.0, so I really can't wait and hope the UK meet and greet packages include the cocktails, because I'll be having my first legal drink with my childhood idolย  :worship2:ย  :legend:

ย 

Excitement! Do you know how much meet & greet tickets might be?

GlitteredSpandex

It says text GAGA to 2020 but god knows where you go from there. I suppose they give you a special code?

ย 

You have to be a UK o2 mobile customer to get the wednesday presale

ย 

Excitement! Do you know how much meet & greet tickets might be?

ย 

No, but I'm hoping that it's $1.5k converted to UK รƒโ€šยฃ700 odd, but it's Gaga, so probably around รƒโ€šยฃ990

Laceface

You register at www.o2priority.co.uk/ladygaga, then they text you a code and you enter it. Did mine this afternoonย  :legend:ย  :excited:

Archived