💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 23rd (London, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

Also anyone that had LMZ, do you get your merch before you go through bag check? Because I'm hoping I can bring in a couple cartons of juice and hide it under the merch in the bag lol.

I'm glad I decided to go last night. I hung out near the back so I could get an overall view of the show but when she came down the left runway during Alejandro I was right there and even though I think she was looking at the guy in front of me who threw a t-shirt at her, I've decided she was actually looking & singing at me haha  :teehee:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night was freaking amazing!!! I loved it so much, Gaga was flawless.

Wish i could do it all over again  :cry:

Also the support acts: missed half of Breedlove's set although from what i saw he was alright, Lady Starlight i didn't like because i just found the beats she played boring & repetitive. 

Breedlove made my damn ears bleed. Starlight was good, but looked like she'd just stepped out of Mormon Country.

When Gaga was on form it was a great show, but for about 25% of it she seemed a bit... off. Her spiel got pretty defensive and she started slurring her words a lot about a quarter of the way in. Her voice went weird as hell. I was actually pretty worried about her. She seemed to pick it up again though, and the show ended on a high.

Gaga's fashion was immaculate (though some of the dancers' costumes were questionable), and the mini fashion films were beautiful,. the confetti and canons were cool but I'm afraid I have to say that I feel it was really missing a strong sense of overall aesthetic and artistic direction. It was a Gaga Show, so it was still awesome, but ironically it felt like the least 'artsy' of her performances I've seen.

Laceface

I had nosebleed tickets on level 4 and got moved to level 1 at the back side because apparently the stage fit differently than predicted, I could see behind the curtain and people coming on/off stage. It was pretty cool and lucky. Ruth Hogben was also at the show last night :party:

I loved when Gaga got a beer from the bar and threw half of it over the audience :p 

gagaconvert

To people who attended this show with regular GA tickets:

1. What time did you arrive and where did you end up standing?

2. Was the spot you chose good for overall viewing?

3. Did she stop and pick up gifts during the show, and if so, when and where? (i.e. between what songs, and where on the stage/platforms)

I'm going to the show tomorrow and am trying to figure out when I should get there and where I should stand. Thank youuuu!  :haha:

Laceface

To people who attended this show with regular GA tickets:

1. What time did you arrive and where did you end up standing?

2. Was the spot you chose good for overall viewing?

3. Did she stop and pick up gifts during the show, and if so, when and where? (i.e. between what songs, and where on the stage/platforms)

I'm going to the show tomorrow and am trying to figure out when I should get there and where I should stand. Thank youuuu!  :haha:

She walks around pretty much everywhere and people move too, you are almost guaranteed a good view anywhere. There's plenty of room too because the way the stage is. She read a letter during BTW (on the piano, inviting a girl on stage to sit) and had to skip reading them before Sexxx Dreams as she was running late. People still threw them but the dancers cleared them away immediately.

Sorry only ones I can answer :)

high heeled fem

When Gaga was on form it was a great show, but for about 25% of it she seemed a bit... off. Her spiel got pretty defensive and she started slurring her words a lot about a quarter of the way in. Her voice went weird as hell. I was actually pretty worried about her. She seemed to pick it up again though, and the show ended on a high.

i heard this as well :udidnt: slurring hmm do u think drunk

when u say defensive was she upset people were sitting down :noparty: ??

i heard this as well :udidnt: slurring hmm do u think drunk

when u say defensive was she upset people were sitting down :noparty: ??

It seemed like that at the time, but she recovered and picked it back up again, so I'm not so sure. 

re. defensiveness - I couldn't quite make out what she was saying because her speech was weird - she was talking about her fanbase being 'loyal' and 'authentic' and then started listing out all of her singles and shouted something about if people were just here for her hits then they should "just grab a little monster (incoherent rambling) get the **** out"

high heeled fem

It seemed like that at the time, but she recovered and picked it back up again, so I'm not so sure. 

re. defensiveness - I couldn't quite make out what she was saying because her speech was weird - she was talking about her fanbase being 'loyal' and 'authentic' and then started listing out all of her singles and shouted something about if people were just here for her hits then they should "just grab a little monster (incoherent rambling) get the **** out"

wtf thats embarrassing :udidnt: i heard her say a bit through videos 3 times in one song london don't be shy, listing her singles .......... why would u take a real fan outta the concert :lmao:

why would u take a real fan outta the concert :lmao:

"Grab a little monster, grab a drink, grab a glowstick or get the f--k out: This is MANiCURE" ;)

high heeled fem

"Grab a little monster, grab a drink, grab a glowstick or get the **** out: This is MANiCURE" ;)

mess :toofunny:

wtf thats embarrassing :udidnt: i heard her say a bit through videos 3 times in one song london don't be shy, listing her singles .......... why would u take a real fan outta the concert :lmao:

I dont think that she was implying that they should take a real fan out of the concert, I think she was just not managing to communicate very clearly or effectively and it got garbled

high heeled fem

I dont think that she was implying that they should take a real fan out of the concert, I think she was just not managing to communicate very clearly or effectively and it got garbled

:dies: mess hahahahahaha

Archived