Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 15th + November 13th (Birmingham, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

scottishmonster

VIP Party Package includes:
" One top price reserved seat
" Pre-show hospitality in Austin Court opposite the venue two and a half hours before show including bowl food and full complimentary bar (excluding champagne)
" Club DJ
" Exclusive Lady Gaga merchandise item
" Collectible Lady Gaga laminate
" Onsite hosts
Ticket face value: £90
^ £280-295

ARTPOP Zone Package includes:
" One seat inside On-Stage ARTPOP Zone (elevated seated viewing area on-stage - please see venue map for location details)
" After-show Meet & Greet with Lady Gaga at the concert venue with beverages
" Digital photograph taken with Lady Gaga
" Exclusive Lady Gaga merchandise item
" Collectible Lady Gaga laminate
" Onsite hosts
Ticket face value: £70
£820-835

JUST ON TICKETMASTER

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WheresTheDoggo

I'm hoping to get tickets this year cause i couldn't for the last two tours so i cant wait, i have about £45 to spend atm so i hope i can get a good seat for around that price if not i'll wait till my birthday to get them

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

I'm hoping to get tickets this year cause i couldn't for the last two tours so i cant wait, i have about £45 to spend atm so i hope i can get a good seat for around that price if not i'll wait till my birthday to get them

The dates will sell out within probably 5 minutes!

nath4gaga

Oh **** if they're £70 I can't buy 4 of them.... unless I do anyway and sell ones I may not need for profit...

P.S I'll be going to this one :D

Oh **** if they're £70 I can't buy 4 of them.... unless I do anyway and sell ones I may not need for profit...

P.S I'll be going to this one :D

That's really not fair, true fans wouldn't do that!

nath4gaga

That's really not fair, true fans wouldn't do that!

Well I want my friends to come so why shouldn't I buy more tickets. If I then put the tickets on ebay if they don't need them I assure you they'd go for more than original price if the tickets sell out. What's not real fair is you accusing me of not being a true fan for doing that. Is gaga also not truly gaga cos she's charging more to get early admission into the arena to get better standing tickets?? (LMZ)

Well I want my friends to come so why shouldn't I buy more tickets. If I then put the tickets on ebay if they don't need them I assure you they'd go for more than original price if the tickets sell out. What's not real fair is you accusing me of not being a true fan for doing that. Is gaga also not truly gaga cos she's charging more to get early admission into the arena to get better standing tickets?? (LMZ)

GaGa doesn't set the ticket prices, anybody who thinks that is a fool. There would be nothing wrong with selling the tickets at face value however making a profit is not fair!

Archived