šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 21st (Manchester, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

BoomKack

I have both O2 priority and Lm.com presale if I get my code? Which one do you guys think will be better? I have no idea which one will have more tickets for sale, Im going for GA tickets atm. LMZ are too expensive for me :/

Ā 

I reckon LM.com will sell out slowest, as the O2 priority has been heavily advertised on TV.

You might as well just try both on Wednesday, though?

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoomKack

I know it's a bit early to be talking about this, but which entrance will the GA/LMZ line start from? I've read Trinity Way is the best entrance for GA but I'm not sure?Ā  :huh:

It's weird we're talking about after parties and where to queue when the show isn't for another 8.5 months :hehe: It's super amazing, though. By the time the show gets here, think of all the planning and discussions we'll have had.

Ā 

What ticket IS everyone aiming for, then? I'm hopefully getting LMZ.

jaspermatt

Got my pre-sale code and aiming straight for the LMZ ticketĀ  :party:
Ā 
Should the OP put a list of everyone who gets tickets tomorrow? And if they are partying afterĀ  :excited:?
Ā 

Discuss everything related to the show here!

Got my pre-sale code and aiming straight for the LMZ ticketĀ  :party:

Ā 

Should the OP put a list of everyone who gets tickets tomorrow? And if they are partying afterĀ  :excited:?

Ā 

Ā 

Yup!

Ā 

Hopefully this thread will be a place of celebration tomorrow :party:

bionic

Are tickets seriously Ā Ćƒā€šĀ£83.33-ƃā€šĀ£169.03??? What the hell...

buy bionic

jaspermatt

Yup!

Ā 

Hopefully this thread will be a place of celebration tomorrow :party:

Ā 

So excited! I really want to meet some monsters this time :) (I was knackered after the BTWB so I went straight to bedĀ  :toofloppy:)

So excited! I really want to meet some monsters this time :) (I was knackered after the BTWB so I went straight to bedĀ  :toofloppy:)

Ā 

Me too! We all need to meet + do something after the show.

Ā 

I was the same for TMB. We planned on hitting Ca--l Street afterwards but we were too destroyed to do anything :toofloppy: At least with LMZ, we can turn up whenever and not spend all day queuing

Ā 

Are tickets seriously Ā Ćƒā€šĀ£83.33-ƃā€šĀ£169.03??? What the hell...

Ā 

General standing = ƃā€šĀ£77

LMZ standing = ƃā€šĀ£168

bionic

Ā 

I was the same for TMB. We planned on hitting Ca--l Street afterwards but we were too destroyed to do anything :toofloppy: At least with LMZ, we can turn up whenever and not spend all day queuing

Ā 

Ā 

General standing = ƃā€šĀ£77

LMZ standing = ƃā€šĀ£168

Ā 

Are they the only tickets onsale tomorrow? This floppy gal over here wants seats :(

buy bionic

BoomKack

Ā 

Ā 

I saw that Junior Maxwell (Lanesbrough Local) is going to organise something afterwards?

Ā 

Ā 

artRave after party 21st Oct. Venue tba - Gay Village/Manchester

hookerfreak

i'm hoping to get me and my friend standing GA tickets, if i get them then this'll be both our first gaga concerts! my first concert period hahah. does anybody have any idea of how fast they're going to sell out at all? can't wait to see ya all there :party:

Nathan James

i'm hoping to get me and my friend standing GA tickets, if i get them then this'll be both our first gaga concerts! my first concert period hahah. does anybody have any idea of how fast they're going to sell out at all? can't wait to see ya all there :party:

Ā 

Probably minutes. Maybe even less. Have you seen The Hunger Games recently? Basically, that.Ā  :manicure:

Ā 

Good luck!Ā  :kissga:

How do I go about buying tickets for Manchester or London if i'm from another country? Make an account on ticketmaster.co.uk? Or another way?

Archived