💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Paris, France (October 30th + 31st 2014)

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

MarryTheSequins

The french ticketmaster is TicketNet, then you have FnacspectaclesFranceBillet and of course LiveNation. They're the main ones, tickets go on sale on the 10th at 10am.

There are two presales atm, there's an American Express via Fnacspectacles that should start at noon on the 5th. The LM one should start at 9am (on the 5th) and the mail should explain everything: where to buy the tickets and the code to access the presale. (You can only purchase up to 4 tickets via presales though.)

I really hope prices and packs are announced tomorrow. I have no idea if the smaller venue is gonna influence the prices or not. It's been pretty consistant for the European dates but the venue is considerably smaller than anywhere else...

ahh thank you so much! I thought presale was 10th + real sale was 14th :toofloppy:

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WirralMonster

The french ticketmaster is TicketNet, then you have FnacspectaclesFranceBillet and of course LiveNation. They're the main ones, tickets go on sale on the 10th at 10am.

There are two presales atm, there's an American Express via Fnacspectacles that should start at noon on the 5th. The LM one should start at 9am (on the 5th) and the mail should explain everything: where to buy the tickets and the code to access the presale. (You can only purchase up to 4 tickets via presales though.)

I really hope prices and packs are announced tomorrow. I have no idea if the smaller venue is gonna influence the prices or not. It's been pretty consistant for the European dates but the venue is considerably smaller than anywhere else...

Is that 9am local time or GMT?

WirralMonster

why why why is there basically so little info on this around when all other dates have prices and stuff on livenation/local sale sites!  :confused:

Do we even know if there is going to be standing?  :roll:

Going to be so hard to get tickets, praying :excited2:  :worship:

Blue Jeans

have any of you received the LM codes ? :ohno:

i'm so scared, i really hope i can get tickets :cry:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

MarryTheSequins

think I may be able to buy tickets from the UK live nation site, if not then French ticketmaster. So some tickets definitely go on sale on Monday 10th, but are some on sale with the rest of the LM.com fansale??

HERE WE GO 

general standing/fosse : 78€50 ( :smh:)

seat 1 / catégorie 1 (assis) : 100€50

seat 2 / catégorie 1 (assis) : 62€

seat 3 / catégorie 1 (assis) : 40€

Source: La Fnac

Blue Jeans

HERE WE GO 

general standing/fosse : 78€50 ( :smh:)

seat 1 / catégorie 1 (assis) : 100€50

seat 2 / catégorie 1 (assis) : 62€

seat 3 / catégorie 1 (assis) : 40€

Source: La Fnac

there's no LMZ package ?

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

MarryTheSequins

if anybody has a pre-sale code for the 31st please please PM me or my friend Deano with it please :heart:

EDIT: as in a code you're not using lol

ChristianSaad

I still can't believe she is doing 2 nights at this tiny venue. Anyone going will be so lucky! If they both sell out she probably won't even add a 3rd night

Archived