💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Paris, France (October 30th + 31st 2014)

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

(That blond guy was quite rude though - he arrived after me but managed to get into the tiny space between me and the girl right in front of me, and then stepped on my toes for the whole Breed Love/Starlight set... But yeah, he had nice shoes. Oh, and I think you might be the one who offered me a banana after I bought a 5€ sandwich, that was very nice of you ;) )

Haha that was me indeed! How funny to find you back here!

Well you know, GA is litterally a jungle, probably more than half the pit did the same at some point during the show. During Gypsy, I hit someone on the head with my elbow because jumping too hard, I felt so bad :ohno: but yah these things happen in those cicumstances!

And I couldn't agree more on what you said after!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nd-loves-colors

Haha that was me indeed! How funny to find you back here!

Well you know, GA is litterally a jungle, probably more than half the pit did the same at some point during the show. During Gypsy, I hit someone on the head with my elbow because jumping too hard, I felt so bad :ohno: but yah these things happen in those cicumstances!

And I couldn't agree more on what you said after!

I have nothing against the pit being a jungle during the madness of the concert (I've done some hard rock and metal concerts in the past, I don't mind being pushed around while dancing and head banging), but I find it extremely rude to elbow your way into the crowd and then stand right in front of someone who probably queued longer than you did, while stepping on their toes and pretending they're not even there. But that's just life, and I eventually gave up my spot and went to the back and enjoyed a better view and a better sound, so I guess it all ended well for me ;) 

I have nothing against the pit being a jungle during the madness of the concert (I've done some hard rock and metal concerts in the past, I don't mind being pushed around while dancing and head banging), but I find it extremely rude to elbow your way into the crowd and then stand right in front of someone who probably queued longer than you did, while stepping on their toes and pretending they're not even there. But that's just life, and I eventually gave up my spot and went to the back and enjoyed a better view and a better sound, so I guess it all ended well for me ;)

Yeah, I see your point. But as you said, it's life, what can you do! Glad you still enjoyed it! Are you going to any other show? :)

nd-loves-colors

Yeah, I see your point. But as you said, it's life, what can you do! Glad you still enjoyed it! Are you going to any other show? :)

I'm going to the one in Bercy in November, I hope the crowd will be as receptive as it was yesterday, it'd be really amazing to have twice as many people dancing and cheering ^^

Here's a video of Dope last night : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrEU6Xmu1UY 

(She asks the light guy to put the lights on when the crowd starts cheering, I thought she was asking us to be quiet last night haha) 

I'm going to the one in Bercy in November, I hope the crowd will be as receptive as it was yesterday, it'd be really amazing to have twice as many people dancing and cheering ^^

Here's a video of Dope last night : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrEU6Xmu1UY 

(She asks the light guy to put the lights on when the crowd starts cheering, I thought she was asking us to be quiet last night haha) 

Yeeheee, see you there then!

I also thought she was asking us to shut up :toofunga: oh well

Guys, that was SOOOOO amazing omg, I can't even breathe. I was with my boyfriend, and since we don't live in the same town, we stayed together and talked to very few people, but I loved the crowd, the outfits, we were EVERYTHING!

If you want, I uploaded some (sh*tty) photos of both RAVEs, here they are: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.586071701521014.1073741853.100003545685642&type=1&l=6ee8da28fe

I want to go to Bercy so badly  :giveup:

back from 2 amazing shows in Paris, we were in seats both nights but spent both shows jumping about with 6000 Parisians for 2 hours...I didn't think we could top the Thursday show but somehow Friday was even better. Fantastic atmopshere both nights, came out of both shows hot, sweaty and knackered...just like it should be!

2 fantastic nights, Thursday was brilliant then Friday it just ascended to an even higher level - one of the best shows I've been to by anyone. Had high hopes for these shows but even those were exceeded on every level, very special nights to have experienced. Uploading a few videos shot by my friend over the coming week, GUY to start with.

http://youtu.be/kkp_AFffAdc

WirralMonster

I'm back in England now and so so gutted artrave Paris is over for me, I had the most amazing time on Friday. I'm so sad to be home... What a beautiful city you all live in 🇫🇷

Archived