Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga 4th Best Selling Digital Artist Of All Time

hausofmike

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Highway Unicorn

Tbh she is pretty close to snatching Black Eye Peas and Eminems weave, and in a few years time I think she could beat Rihanna too.

BROSEIDON

With the new album this year and Rihanna taking a break, Gaga sure to pass her (Rihanna). However Taylor Swift is also releasing a new album and I think she will take the top spot in 2012 with Gaga in a close 2nd place.

• 2 weeks later...

Katys gunna snatch gagas weave this spring

Then Gaga will snatch it back when the next album is out so be ready Krayty Perry :creepflop:

I am confused. I thought Rhianna has had a ton of number ones? She has been around for a long time.

Really, Gaga being that close to Riri at her stage in the game doesn't look good for Rhianna. Rhianna wasn't close to having these accomplishments under her belt until Gaga came on the scene and she started ripping pages from her play book, leotards, hair dye, and all.

As for Katy, she will never have the success of Teenage Dream ever again. It just works that way. I can't think of many artists who have topped themselves over and over again. Am I wrong?

We Found Love - 8 weeks at #1.

Now follow in Adele's footsteps and sit your ass down. :derpga:

21 - 16 weeks at #1.

Now make like RiRi and get bent. :derpga:

PS I'm totally kidding :lmao: I love RiRi

GarageGlamorous

I like Rihanna's new stuff, but damn is she ever overexposed lately.

As long as she overtakes Eminem, I'm fine. :nails:

Antichrist

And yet RiRi doesn't have one song in the top 10. That proves her to be a generic skunkbag with no influence on music or pop culture. ANYONE? :derpga:

:derpga: Agree, agree.

Archived