ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Torsoface

want you ARTPOP

what d'u think what kind of cover Gaga choosed for ARTPOP

Black and white  :lolgaga:

Pure Adrenaline

Oh ****, I just managed to calm myself and realize that the girl had surgery and she's repairing herself from the tour getting her health together and enjoying time with her family and friends......and......BAAM. Vincent telling that the album is almost done and she's ready to work again  :dead:  :dead:   :wtfga:

I

AM

OFFICIALLY 

PerREzzZZZedD  :crossed:  :emma:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Doogi

I don't know why you guys think she'll announce something on her birthday... Of course it's possible, anything is possible. But everyone took that tweet way too far and way too seriously. It's over-a--lyzed, and now you all think we're gonna get a birthday announcement, when in reality we mostly likely won't. :/

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

WillRhapsody

I don't know why you guys think she'll announce something on her birthday... Of course it's possible, anything is possible. But everyone took that tweet way too far and way too seriously. It's over-a--lyzed, and now you all think we're gonna get a birthday announcement, when in reality we mostly likely won't. :/

Why is it so unlikely? She told us the name of Born this way in sep of 2010, and the first single came out feb of 2011.

*If the first single is coming in may, than it would be the perfect time to give us a release date

Edited by William12698

gagalovesme

yeah i really REALLY hope she announces something but i'm trying not to get my hopes up  :cry: part of me thinks she won't say anything

ratchetslut

spill that tea sis. people who think gaga is going to give US something on HER birthday  :fail:  NYE meltdowns all over again tbh...

I hope it's not 4 lead. I would be fine with 2

YASSS, when she first told us about the 2 volumes, 1 ART 1 POP, I immediately thought that she would release singles in pairs - one from each volume. combining ART and POP and such... "We could belong together"

I want a video like this one this era:

, something simple and beautiful with lot of colour and with Gaga running thru an ARTPOP museum hall dressed as a bride.  

Edited by BabyJean

Anyone else noticed that this rumoured ARTPOP cover (green hair, purple skin) sounds EXACTLY like peanut - one of the puppets jeff durham uses? Seriously google it!