๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

CyanLights

Days like this I've HAD it with the Haus dangling it in front of us. "I'm listening to the new album" ev 5 minutes.

Holy crap exactly this. It's like someone telling you "I know a secret but I cant tell you why it is"

-.-

Jesse Pinkman

I really want gaga to do a song called reductive on ARTPOP lol

It's science, bitch

GaGa didn't announce the album title early, compared to Tinie Tempah he annouced his second album 'Demonstration' last Feb and hasn't said anything about it, since.

GaGa didn't announce the album title early, compared to Tinie Tempah he annouced his second album 'Demonstration' last Feb and hasn't said anything about it, since.

Who cares about him though? :crossed:

It's not the same thing + she already saw what telling things too early results in with the BTW promo

MonsterOfSpain

Compared to mostly pop artists today, she said it way too early. Tinie Tempah is completely irrelevant.

giskardsb

going thru old unreleased songs..captivated, honest eyes, living on the radio are just epic!!! i hope she will make more songs like that...with just her and a piano

I want her to apply the same kinds of songwriting skills she showed on early stuff like Captivated, No Floods, etc, to her new work. She's written some great pop songs since then yes, but she's let the "pop" genre effect the quality of songwriting IMO.

Dylangaga

:legend:

I can already imagine gaga sings 'we could...we could BELONG TOGETHER!!" then a crazy ass beat and breakdown

in b4 the lead single is "Just Dance Part 2" ft madonna

Suf-mnstr94

This sounds like the extended version of the other snippet from her opening speech.

Do you know where i can find that? Lol

I've never liked Madonna, even way before Gaga came out, I never liked her. I honestly don't think she sings well at all. And honestly I'll never understand why she's so successful, because I just don't hear a good singing voice.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.