💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

Oh wow... Applause being her only video... :awkney:

Yes! But they count all her videos... I mean Roar and Uncle has 400m views together. So her other videos gained the other 400m for her. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gagas old videos are not any popular nowadays (don't know why) and Katy puking to shoe one is still doing well.

GP really hates Gaga :(

RAYA.core

No Gaga?

I was not expecting that.

:pawsup: for the year, what did we really listen to though? still born this way stuff

2q32bex.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

I think Gaga scored about 300kk. 200 from applause and other new videos like artrave and audios plus 100 from past ones (mainly bad romance and judas)

where's Britney?

Video streaming has never been a strong area for Britney, especially last year when she only released 2 music videos for two rather lukewarm singles. 

The combined versions of DWUW (the one with R.Kelly and the other with Xtina) have now reached over 24.7 million views. Not that bad if we compare it with the official audio of KP's current iTunes leader, DH which views are now around 26.5 million. 

Video streaming has never been a strong area for Britney, especially last year when she only released 2 music videos for two rather lukewarm singles. 

IA

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived