Bye

Featured Posts

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, Sam Winchester said:

Because there's no Supernatural until October? :oops:

Filthy liar you haven’t followed this all throughout Season 13. Did you even read the post before this?

:triggered:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

15 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Filthy liar you haven’t followed this all throughout Season 13. Did you even read the post before this?

:triggered:

Bitch, I'd been posting after every episode (mostly). Get off my back, big bro. You'e just Michael's suit. 

DeanWinchester
6 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

Bitch, I'd been posting after every episode (mostly). Get off my back, big bro. You'e just Michael's suit. 

Awww did I hurt your feefees?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester

Season 14 pre-production has officially started :rockstar:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, DeanWinchester said:

Always knew lil bro @Sam Winchester was a great hunter

I was wondering where you've been! I'm hoping I find some time to watch it during the weekend

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

I was wondering where you've been! I'm hoping I find some time to watch it during the weekend

busy promoting ASIB to my family and voting Supernatural nonstop for the People's Choice Awards, which I hope you were also doing

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

busy promoting ASIB to my family and voting Supernatural nonstop for the People's Choice Awards, which I hope you were also doing

I've increased my ticket of 1 for ASIB to a total of 6 since I'm dragging others with me :ohwell:

DeanWinchester
10 hours ago, Sam Winchester said:

I've increased my ticket of 1 for ASIB to a total of 6 since I'm dragging others with me :ohwell:

No I meant I hope you were also voting for Supernatural for the People's Choice Awards

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

No I meant I hope you were also voting for Supernatural for the People's Choice Awards

Oops

DeanWinchester
26 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

Oops

why do you always sabotage our show

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Well, I watched the season premiere. I liked it overall but didn't feel like a premiere. Michael is so boring (Jensen is great but I really don't care for Michael's plans, it's so been there done that). Cas being that weak is so stupid. The demon leader was another guy in a suit. I long for the days when demons were actually the most terrifying things the brothers met. I'm also not sure what's the point of having Nick around is, notwithstanding that he should have died.

On the other hand, apart from Jensen's acting, I liked that Sam was a great leader for the hunters and how intimidating he was to the demons. It's also a nice change of pace that he wasn't bashed unconscious as that got tiring really fast last season. Unlike most fans I really like Mary, I think it's well deserved that the brothers have their mum with them. The really bright spot in this otherwise middling but still good premiere is Jack. The actor plays him so well and his storyline seems to be something the writers are taking care of in a more careful manner.

@DeanWinchester

DeanWinchester
On 10/17/2018 at 2:25 PM, Sam Winchester said:

didn't feel like a premiere

yes

Jensen is great but I really don't care for Michael's plans, it's so been there done that

Yes

Cas being that weak is so stupid

YES

I'm also not sure what's the point of having Nick around is, notwithstanding that he should have died

Y E S

I liked that Sam was a great leader for the hunters and how intimidating he was to the demons. It's also a nice change of pace that he wasn't bashed unconscious as that got tiring really fast last season

Y E S

Unlike most fans I really like Mary, I think it's well deserved that the brothers have their mum with them. The really bright spot in this otherwise middling but still good premiere is Jack. The actor plays him so well and his storyline seems to be something the writers are taking care of in a more careful manner

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived