Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Supernatural S15: The Final Season

Bye

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

It wasn't thaaaat bad, Jesus

:reductive: u sure?

It was so overly cheesy, took the dramatic moments from a normal episode and felt like that cranked it up simply because it was females, which defeats the purpose. It just felt like a melodramatic soap opera. 

And the show runners need to understand that the blonde chick that plays Claire Novak can’t lead a scene let alone a whole series. Her only facial expression is her mouth half open looking like she’s either mocking you or sneering. 

:laughga: can you tell I don’t like it 

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Doot said:

It was so overly cheesy, took the dramatic moments from a normal episode and felt like that cranked it up simply because it was females, which defeats the purpose. It just felt like a melodramatic soap opera. 

And the show runners need to understand that the blonde chick that plays Claire Novak can’t lead a scene let alone a whole series. Her only facial expression is her mouth half open looking like she’s either mocking you or sneering. 

I agree with the bold part. I thought Jody and Donna were going to be the leads, not the annoying teenager. It wasn't my favourite episode either, I just think there's potential (if the lead isn't Claire).

7 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

Amber Benson next to Ruth?

I don’t think so. I actually thought it was too but on Twitter there are other angles and I think it’s that chick that played Abadon. 

Just now, Sam Winchester said:

I agree with the bold part. I thought Jody and Donna were going to be the leads, not the annoying teenager. It wasn't my favourite episode either, I just think there's potential (if the lead isn't Claire).

Agreed. I’m not even trying to sound bitter but that chick annoys tf outta me. 

Jody and Donna should lead. Even though they made their parts overly dramatic too. Idk why they felt the need to go that direction considering none of their scenes were ever that dramatic in the past. 

Just now, Doot said:

I don’t think so. I actually thought it was too but on Twitter there are other angles and I think it’s that chick that played Abadon. 

That's Abadon? Well, I guess I can see it now, yeah, makes sense. Well I know that 

Spoiler

Rowena is coming back

Maybe Abadon as well?

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Agreed. I’m not even trying to sound bitter but that chick annoys tf outta me. 

Jody and Donna should lead. Even though they made their parts overly dramatic too. Idk why they felt the need to go that direction considering none of their scenes were ever that dramatic in the past. 

I hope they make it more fun. To me Jody + Donna = hilarious and badass.

37 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

That's Abadon? Well, I guess I can see it now, yeah, makes sense. Well I know that 

Hide contents

Rowena is coming back

Maybe Abadon as well?

You never realize how much I missed Rowena until I hadn’t heard her say “Fergus!” for a few episodes. 

Also, why is she coming back tho? This show needs to let people stay dead. Does that mean they are bringing Crowley back too?

9 minutes ago, Doot said:

You never realize how much I missed Rowena until I hadn’t heard her say “Fergus!” for a few episodes. 

Also, why is she coming back tho? This show needs to let people stay dead. Does that mean they are bringing Crowley back too?

I hope Crowley isn't coming back, I think he was way past of getting killed. And I recall Mark saying he was not coming back to SPN. 

As to why Rowena is coming back...no idea but I enjoy her antics. 

26 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

I hope Crowley isn't coming back, I think he was way past of getting killed. And I recall Mark saying he was not coming back to SPN. 

As to why Rowena is coming back...no idea but I enjoy her antics. 

Well thankfully they are starting to somewhat realize that when a character dies they need to stay dead. Granted, 13 years into it, Supernatural has become known for the characters never staying dead anyway, so I don't see them really stopping that only two years away from the shows end. 

It just unfortunately loses all sort of emotional weight at this point when a character dies because they are just brought back in a season or so. Please let Charlie stay DEAD....hear my pleas Supernatural showrunners. :pray:

DeanWinchester
On 2/1/2018 at 1:03 PM, Sam Winchester said:

:awkney: It wasn't thaaaat bad, Jesus :laughga: 

Is that Amber Benson next to Ruth?

Alaina Huffman. Abaddon.

da945f03b6662344ca96cba801f7370c77ef021bFigiTqi.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester

i feel like im the only one enjoying this show in here. you two are killing me </3

that's not a broken heart, that's your scrotum slit by a knife

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

On 2/1/2018 at 1:09 PM, Doot said:

Let's not forget to mention that Claire walks through the door to "the bad place" and just happens to be like a few yards away from Sam and Dean, yet they were unable to find the door themselves before being captured? :triggered: They were there TWO days, she was there TWO MINUTES. Like, did Jared and Jensen ask for a week off or something? They could have made a whole episode of the two of them stuck in the other universe but instead focus on Claire the Werewolf Slayer for 30 of 40 minutes.

On 2/1/2018 at 1:11 PM, Sam Winchester said:

The Claire scenes in the first half looked like they were trying to film a Buffy the Vampire Slayer reboot, and no one steps on my favorite show like that lol. I wish Claire had been killed off like the psychic thought she predicted.

My name isn't Timmers

1 hour ago, Timmers said:

Claire scenes in the first half looked like they were trying to film a Buffy the Vampire Slayer reboot, and no one steps on my favorite show like that lol

I thought the same damn thing. Of all actresses to use for a Buffy rip off. I. Was. Pressed. 

DeanWinchester
9 hours ago, Timmers said:

Let's not forget to mention that Claire walks through the door to "the bad place" and just happens to be like a few yards away from Sam and Dean, yet they were unable to find the door themselves before being captured? :triggered: They were there TWO days, she was there TWO MINUTES. Like, did Jared and Jensen ask for a week off or something? They could have made a whole episode of the two of them stuck in the other universe but instead focus on Claire the Werewolf Slayer for 30 of 40 minutes.

Kaia was familiar with the Bad Place due to her dreamwalking. Sam and Dean weren't.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived