series

Supernatural S15: The Final Season

Bye

Featured Posts

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL at the end they make you open the thread :P

Tbh they had a point although I could have easily made that one a SPN thread and not a TW one :hor:

Hopefully this won't flop especially since a new episode is just a few hours away :laughga:

I hope they kill Garth soon :laughga:

Gurl, he has barely appeared in many episodes :hor: you're here only for the hot guys, right? :hor: I'm not judging you :ohwell:

Yaasss! Love this show!

Who doesn't? :ohwell:

Except for the millions that don't watch it :laughga:

It's amazing that it's still good 9 seasons in although there have been bumps :laughga:

DontDoubtDavid

Who doesn't? :ohwell:

Except for the millions that don't watch it :laughga:

It's amazing that it's still good 9 seasons in although there have been bumps :laughga:

After season 4 I thought it wouldn't last, but it surprised me. I wish they didn't kill Zeus in that one episode. It would have been awesome if they did an entire season based on Greek/Roman gods. :giveup:

After season 4 I thought it wouldn't last, but it surprised me. I wish they didn't kill Zeus in that one episode. It would have been awesome if they did an entire season based on Greek/Roman gods. :giveup:

They treat the gods stupidly in this show. They could write more epic story lines for them tbh... :manicure: such a shame...

:excited2: omg :excited2:

Is that anticipation for the new episode or you've just seen the second half of season 9 trailer posted in OP ? :hor:

Gurl, he has barely appeared in many episodes :hor: you're here only for the hot guys, right? :hor: I'm not judging you :ohwell:

No,not really is just that I find him annoying :eww:

Please keep Abaddon tho it's one of the best villans so far :)

So the episode was great :party: loved every second of it.

I'm not a huge Crowley fan but he was wonderful in this. Although I did expect Abaddon to laugh at him and tell him democracy is not what hell needed but a tight fist to rule.

I didn't quite understand what Sam was telling Dean at the end :noparty:

There used to be a pretty active SPN thread a few years ago. It died after season 8 :sweat: thank you for making this!

I liked the new episode. I was hoping for more Abaddon involvement, but I like how they characterized Crowley. I was getting tired of him the last two seasons, but it's refreshing to see him contrasted with Abaddon- while expected, as Biotic said, the whole democracy versus brutality was interesting. Definitely much more interesting than the angelic civil war.

As Thirteen has said, I also hope they keep Abaddon. She's a much better villain than Crowley circa season 6 and Dick Roman, and they're not shunning away her potential (like they did with Eve and *sobs* Naomi).

Good God, the Prometheus episode was one of the worst episode on the show, tbh. It's up there, with the dog episode (both of the) and the Mannequin and racist truck episode. I mean, I get the whole parallel with Castiel and stuff, but it was just a lazy episode.

They really do treat the gods a bit oddly in the show. While it works in the sense that their power dies with society's belief in them, it just is a bit bland having main treatment on Juedo-Christian lore over and over. I await the return of Kali! Preferably in partnership with Abaddon.

3 points in and ready for more

There used to be a pretty active SPN thread a few years ago. It died after season 8 thank you for making this!

I liked the new episode. I was hoping for more Abaddon involvement, but I like how they characterized Crowley. I was getting tired of him the last two seasons, but it's refreshing to see him contrasted with Abaddon- while expected, as Biotic said, the whole democracy versus brutality was interesting. Definitely much more interesting than the angelic civil war.

As Thirteen has said, I also hope they keep Abaddon. She's a much better villain than Crowley circa season 6 and Dick Roman, and they're not shunning away her potential (like they did with Eve and *sobs* Naomi).

Good God, the Prometheus episode was one of the worst episode on the show, tbh. It's up there, with the dog episode (both of the) and the Mannequin and racist truck episode. I mean, I get the whole parallel with Castiel and stuff, but it was just a lazy episode.

They really do treat the gods a bit oddly in the show. While it works in the sense that their power dies with society's belief in them, it just is a bit bland having main treatment on Juedo-Christian lore over and over. I await the return of Kali! Preferably in partnership with Abaddon.

You're welcome, it's nice discussing things other than Gaga as well at times :)

Yeah, I wished there was more Abaddon but she was priceless especially when she killed the double agent. To be honest, I'm with you, I had started to dislike Crowley but he was great in the last episode. I like that he always keeps his word even if sometimes he twists the truth. Now I only wish Abaddon wouldn't take all that crap he said about democracy, she's a Knight of Hell and she does not need anyone's permission to rule, she should just take it like Azazel, Lilith, and Lucifer.

Abaddon is the best villain since Lucifer (or Eve if she was not mistreated by the writers :crossed: )

Yes, the gods are a joke and I hated that episode with Zeus as well although it was promising at the start. I hope there'll be an episode or two where some pagan god was a bit more "godly" even with their diminished powers.

Cas Winchester

This episode was good! I still hate Crowley though. I want to know more about Abaddon!

The worst episode this season was Dog Dean. :smh:

I can't believe I never saw this:

when_destiel_became_canon__11111111_lolo

Archived