Bye

Featured Posts

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do it.

And feel my wrath :grr:

:derpga: jk

:lmao: I searched for the sastiel tag in tumblr and the posts are glorious :gaga: especially the shipping wars :lmao:

Cas Winchester

:lmao: I searched for the sastiel tag in tumblr and the posts are glorious :gaga: especially the shipping wars :lmao

I know. :toofloppy:

They're so dramatic. I only follow blogs on there and rarely ever search the destiel tag. It gets crazy! :wtf:

From tumblr:

cas didn’t even say “this isn’t worth losing youâ€

he said “nothing is worth losing youâ€

nothing

tumblr_inline_mztfhrZPyW1suphrz.gif

I know. :toofloppy:
They're so dramatic. I only follow blogs on there and rarely ever search the destiel tag. It gets crazy! :wtf:

It is crazy but it's hilarious as well :lmao:

Cas Winchester

From tumblr:

It is crazy but it's hilarious as well :lmao:

That post. :smh: It's things like that make it hilarious. :fan:

Sometimes it even gives me feels

:giveup::flop:

lmao

That post. :smh: It's things like that make it hilarious.

Sometimes it even gives me feels

:giveup:

lmao

I'm not ashamed to admit I get a lot of feels :giveup: My shipping of two straight guys together in every show is getting out of hand :awkney: But at least I'm not crazy and fight with people over them and except from GGD or online I definitely do not talk about my OTPs in real life :awkney:

Cas Winchester

I'm not ashamed to admit I get a lot of feels :giveup: My shipping of two straight guys together in every show is getting out of hand :awkney But at least I'm not crazy and fight with people over them and except from GGD or online I definitely do not talk about my OTPs in real life :awkney

Amen. :smh: :nod:

Imagine if we had a shipping war right now on GGD. Lmao.

Amen. :smh: :nod:

Imagine if we had a shipping war right now on GGD. Lmao.

:lmao:

Destiel VS Sastiel VS Wincest

Alisaac (are there any :awkney:) VS Scisaac VS Sterek VS Stydia

Cas Winchester

:lmao:

Destiel VS Sastiel VS Wincest

Alisaac (are there any :awkney:) VS Scisaac VS Sterek VS Stydia

Wincestiel tbh. :hor::fan: lol

I know there's Scott/Allison/Isaac shippers. Ah, yes my fave, Sterek. :flutter:

Wincestiel tbh.   :fan: lol

I know there's Scott/Allison/Isaac shippers. Ah, yes my fave, Sterek. :flutter:

Alison is unneeded :manicure: Scott and Isaac wouldn't have time for her :classy:

I don't like 3-way pairings :toofunny:

Cas Winchester

Alison is unneeded :manicure: Scott and Isaac wouldn't have time for her :classy:

I don't like 3-way pairings :toofunn:

:smh::toofunny:

I do. Lol only sometimes.

:smh::toofunny:

I do. Lol only sometimes.

Perhaps when I'm in need of some s-xy hot fic but else I prefer the love between two characters focused only on each other.

Cas Winchester

Perhaps when I'm in need of some s-xy hot fic but else I prefer the love between two characters focused only on each other.

Yes, exactly.

So Garth will be in the next episode :awkney: and according to the Internet (I haven't seen the promos) he's a werewolf :awkney:

I agree that Cain's acting was very well done. However, I would have liked the whole Knight of Hell/Cain aspect of the Heaven-Hell mytharc to have been introduced earlier, so at least it wouldn't feel so forced and out of the blue.

I mean, it still has the potential to connect the Heaven and Hell plotlines really, really well. I just wish that it were fleshed out a bit more early on, instead of having relatively useless filler episodes (expect the Charlie episode, which is probably one of my favorite 'relatively useless filler episodes' of the whole show).

As the season nears its end she will be the big bad so she'll be more prominent :party:

Unless they pull an Eve Mother of All :toofunny:

NO. DON'T YOU DARE. It's wouldn't even be cool the second time around, considering it was pretty choppy the first time around (I admit, the whole reveal of the Castiel/Crowley purgatory plot was cool, but setting Eve up to be that potentially great to just be thrown aside was a grave mistake, imo).

:toofunny:

3 points in and ready for more

Archived