💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Supernatural S15: The Final Season

Bye

Featured Posts

Holy **** it got to 9 seasons?!?

Yes :whitney: And last episode got it it's best total audience in 3 years since 2010 :gaga: What kind of flawless show :giveup:

And after a couple of average to less than average seasons things have turned around. Last episode felt like earlier seasons where it was just fresh and amazing gaga:

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

I think that's just part of Dean's character that when it comes to such things he doesn't care for the risks. Although this sounded like it could be a big one, imagine Cain telling him he has to kill Sam :deadbanana:

That's exactly what I thought too. Imagine if what Cain said really happened in the Bible happens again, but just this time with Sam & Dean and he has to kill him :rip: or if the mark means Dean's soul now goes to hell like Cain's. He'll probably regret not reading the fine print then :fan:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

That's exactly what I thought too. Imagine if what Cain said really happened in the Bible happens again, but just this time with Sam & Dean and he has to kill him :rip: or if the mark means Dean's soul now goes to hell like Cain's. He'll probably regret not reading the fine print then :fan:

Tbh it would be reductive going down that path. When Cain mentioned seeing himself in Dean it got me thinking that Sam and Dean have already played out the Cain and Abel story with Dean going to hell to save Sam's life, Sam being "seduced" and wanted by Lucifer. :reductive:

Vernier

Tbh it would be reductive going down that path. When Cain mentioned seeing himself in Dean it got me thinking that Sam and Dean have already played out the Cain and Abel story with Dean going to hell to save Sam's life, Sam being "seduced" and wanted by Lucifer. :reductive:

If they can make them fight and make-up like almost every season, it won't surprise me tbh :manicure: But I hope not though, would be nice too, if it's Sam having to save Dean this time, though that might mean a Sam centred arc which would drive the fangurls insane :deadbanana:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

If they can make them fight and make-up like almost every season, it won't surprise me tbh :manicure: But I hope not though, would be nice too, if it's Sam having to save Dean this time, though that might mean a Sam centred arc which would drive the fangurls insane :deadbanana:

They're already insane so it wouldn't matter. The fact that each episode is centred around Dean's POV and yet they say Sam gets too much to do is annoying :deadbanana: They say Sam gurls are the same but it's mostly Dean gurls who I've seen being crazy, although I'm sure back in the early start there were a lot of Sam gurls as well...I saw a comment even saying that the great ratings for this episode meant that they could kick Jared off the show and it'd still do great :awkney: 

Cas Winchester

The Cain and Abel story made me go :awkney: because isn't that just like what Dean and Sam had gone through but years earlier?

Anyways, who didn't love the hug? :wub:

Castiel slaying the brothers with his bluntness like always. :gaga:

Remember when the fan girls tried to get Misha fired? They can remain seated. :later:

The Cain and Abel story made me go :awkney: because isn't that just like what Dean and Sam had gone through but years earlier?

Anyways, who didn't love the hug?

Castiel slaying the brothers with his bluntness like always. :gaga:Remember when the fan girls tried to get Misha fired? They can remain seated.:

I loved the Sam and Cas moments most of all :flutter: I hadn't realised I had been wanting that for years :giveup:

This season I grew to like Castiel a lot and especially with this episode when he had so,e binding time with my fave I like him even more :flutter:

Yes the Cain and Abel story is just like what Sam and Dean went through, but that was on purpose, as Sam and Dean have mirrored their story, they're their descendants as said in some season past.

Cas Winchester

I loved the Sam and Cas moments most of all :flutter: I hadn't realised I had been wanting that for years :giveup:

This season I grew to like Castiel a lot and especially with this episode when he had so,e binding time with my fave I like him even more :flutter:

Yes the Cain and Abel story is just like what Sam and Dean went through, but that was on purpose, as Sam and Dean have mirrored their story, they're their descendants as said in some season past.

I hate it when they do that though, because isn't Dean the righteous man, descendants or not?

Edit: Omg wait I read your post wrong. I think lol.

I hate it when they do that though, because isn't Dean the righteous man, descendants or not?

Well, Dean is not doing anything evil and neither did Cain, they both just try to save their brothers from evil, although in this case Sam is not exactly in danger and Dean just wants to kill Abaddon.

Cas Winchester

Well, Dean is not doing anything evil and neither did Cain, they both just try to save their brothers from evil, although in this case Sam is not exactly in danger and Dean just wants to kill Abaddon.

Edited my post above lol. I'm such a mess with this season. :smh:

Ah well. I hope we get an episode solely about Abaddon.

Edited my post above lol. I'm such a mess with this season. :smh:

Ah well. I hope we get an episode solely about Abaddon.

As the season nears its end she will be the big bad so she'll be more prominent :party:

Unless they pull an Eve Mother of All :toofunny:

Cas Winchester

As the season nears its end she will be the big bad so she'll be more prominent :party:

Unless they pull an Eve Mother of All :toofunny:

:udidnt: I'd be pissed. :crossed:

:udidnt: I'd be pissed. :crossed:

I wouldn't be surprised :toofunny:

Love your sig even though I'm not a Destiel fan ;) But it will never happen :toofunny:

Cas Winchester

I wouldn't be surprised :toofunny:

Love your sig even though I'm not a Destiel fan ;) But it will never happen :toofunny:

tumblr_lwd8meFper1r3zat8.gif

:derpga:

Thank you though. :hor:

Archived