Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Orphan Black [BBC America] (Thriller, Drama, Sci-Fi) Season 3

Valextra

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
literally bitch

very underrated show, tbh and tatiana needs to be in the hollywood top list actress

anyway...I CANT ****ING WAIT FOR THE 2ND SEASON :excited2:

Valextra

very underrated show, tbh and tatiana needs to be in the hollywood top list actress

anyway...I CANT ****ING WAIT FOR THE 2ND SEASON :excited2:

Well this serie is becoming always more popular, the actress was nominated to Golden Globes for this show, I hope Emmy too this year, it would give another extra exposure to the show. But I don't understand if BCC America is a public or private channell :confused:

:)

literally bitch

Well this serie is becoming always more popular, the actress was nominated to Golden Globes for this show, I hope Emmy too this year, it would give another extra exposure to the show. But I don't understand if BCC America is a public or private channell :confused:

:)

BBC America isn't available here :deadbanana: . I dont live in U.S anymore and now that I live in the wrong country where BBC America isnt available here, so i need extra efforts to watch this series.

btw, i wasnt prepared for the new clone in the 2nd season. i wasnt going to spoil myself but good lordttt the news spreading like a trojan virus :deadbanana:

Hellspont

On season 1 right now, Episode 9 :bunny:  its so perf

Edit: OMG THE FINALE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HFUDSFUISDHFIPODS

• 3 weeks later...
Valextra

It's coming next week!!!!!  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2: 

1146131_643396299029232_4230501078036040

New trailer!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/TjnwweTyOPw

Why haven't anyone commented on the season 2 premiere yet???
It is amazing as always, and I love the plot twists. But I wish Helena could have stayed dead. She's interesting but I don't see what role she may play this season.

retroglamx

It is amazing as always, and I love the plot twists. But I wish Helena could have stayed dead. She's interesting but I don't see what role she may play this season.

i guess they needed to keep Helena alive to unravel her and Sarah's story??

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Valextra

BBC AMERICA’s award-winning thriller, Orphan Black, returned Saturday night with its highest ever A18-49 rating. The series saw a 97% increase in A18-49, doubling the season one average, and is now second only to the channel’s highest rated series Doctor Who in A18-49. In addition, Orphan Black was the #1 television show on Twitter and Tumblr for the day and is the #1 basic cable drama on Twitter for the week.

Orphan Black recorded a total of 785,000 in P2+ Live+SD Cume.* In its 9:00pm premiere it delivered 620,000 in P2+ and 391,000 in A18-49.

:party:

I saw the premiere and it was amazing. I want Helena alive only for the horror soundtrack that they put when she is :lmao:

Pure Adrenaline

is the show really that great .... I may just go and check it then  :gum: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

retroglamx

is the show really that great .... I may just go and check it then  :gum: 

yes, its that great. and much more. trust me. :whitney:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived