Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on LM.com again

itsdominik

Featured Posts

What is she doing? She really shouldn't care for her fans so much. She shouldn't try to make her fans happy, she should make herself happy with making things SHE loves the most, without thinking what will her fans say about it and then she will make her most amazing work. She does not need to be preachy and tell us how strongly we influence each other.. It just makes some kids to become dependant on her and that's why monsters become so angry when she does not release sth or does not say anything on Twitter. I love her but she seems so preachy lately.. If it comes straight from her heart then let it be, but it sounds a little strange...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This...she could be using that time to work on the DWUW video or plan artRave and add more dates

It was the first time yesterday she took time to chat with us over A LONG TIME. It's not like she has been lurking on LM for weeks that we can say she hasn't worked on the video etc

Creyk

Love how she is late with an xmas tweet by 24 hours and there are FULL BLOWN MELTDOWNS. ZOMG YOU GUYS GAGS DONT CURRR BOUT US.

Now she is gushing and proclaiming her love for all of you and its..."she should really focus on her music", "get herself together"

I can't.

:toofunny:

Who's the complaining jerk now? :usrs:

Allison M

What is she doing? She really shouldn't care for her fans so much. She shouldn't try to make her fans happy, she should make herself happy with making things SHE loves the most, without thinking what will her fans say about it and then she will make her most amazing work. She does not need to be preachy and tell us how strongly we influence each other.. It just makes some kids to become dependant on her and that's why monsters become so angry when she does not release sth or does not say anything on Twitter. I love her but she seems so preachy lately.. If it comes straight from her heart then let it be, but it sounds a little strange...

She gets joy and happiness from making other people happy. That's what Applause is about. 

And Gaga has always been preachy. It's just who she is.She wants us to know that the feelings we have for each other are mutual. We praise her, and she praises her fans right back. She is saying that she needs us just as much as we need her. That's the relationship and that's how she likes it. 

Cocaine Heart

She can't sit on a computer for 30 minutes and talk to fans? 

You guys are being assholes. Get over the damn video.

It's people like you that constantly run this girl down into the ground. 

Whose to say she isn't working on stuff every minute of not being online?

Maybe she has been up for hours working on the tour and took a break to talk to fans. 

You act like she has to spend every waking minute of everyday working to please you. 

:trootea:

We going to boo

MonsterBall13

It is nice though she appreciates her fans. She doesn't take them for granted like alot of celebrities do.

True

Didymus

:applause: :applause: :applause:

I love you for saying all that.

codymonster

Manifesto of Mother Monster?

She's been like this since the beginning. Our perceptions of her just change.

The fact that Gaga still maybe wants to continue creating music she think her FANS want is the most terrifying part for me. I don't like this taking advise from your fans AT ALL. I really hope it's not the case but it's just really hard to believe otherwise at the moment. I just want her to create stuff she herself feels is the right thing to do, not what she feels her fans want from her

Love how she is late with an xmas tweet by 24 hours and there are FULL BLOWN MELTDOWNS. ZOMG YOU GUYS GAGS DONT CURRR BOUT US.

Now she is gushing and proclaiming her love for all of you and its..."she should really focus on her music", "get herself together"

I can't.

TraeumereiLPB

The meltdowns are getting embarrassing. Just leave her be for a moment and don't judge every breath she's taking.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

I can't.

So much truth.

Bloody Matt
The meltdowns are getting embarrassing. Just leave her be for a moment and don't judge every breath she's taking.

Archived