Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on LM.com again

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani328

Not to be inconsiderate, but I roll my eyes lately when she gushes about her fans, because it's so not worth it and there's no need for it :sweep:

I kinda get your point. She can have some the sweetest fans and others that are absolute assholes that really don't deserve the praise.

This is sweet but odd.

Godess of Love?

And this whole part is weird:

By accepting me for who I am you are freeing me from the chains of not only my existence, but your own. We all have to play by he same rules. When your free me, you free you. Because we are eachother. .if you inprison me you inprison yourself.

idk I'm scared tbh

Kindness rules all.

Love how she is late with an xmas tweet by 24 hours and there are FULL BLOWN MELTDOWNS. ZOMG YOU GUYS GAGS DONT CURRR BOUT US.

Now she is gushing and proclaiming her love for all of you and its..."she should really focus on her music", "get herself together"

I can't.

:

This :roll: :cross: :tea:

Brainiac

Love how she is late with an xmas tweet by 24 hours and there are FULL BLOWN MELTDOWNS. ZOMG YOU GUYS GAGS DONT CURRR BOUT US.

Now she is gushing and proclaiming her love for all of you and its..."she should really focus on her music", "get herself together"

I can't.

:toofunny:

ALL of this. Omfg. :smh:

Stefani328

This is sweet but odd.

Godess of Love?

By accepting me for who I am you are freeing me from the chains of not only my existence, but your own. We all have to play by he same rules. When your free me, you free you. Because we are eachother. .if you inprison me you inprison yourself.

idk I'm scared tbh

I think she is high.

Zilla

What attitude? I want her to focus more on her own work than worry about her fans :shrug:

How is that a worthless attitude? :rip:

It's not worthless. She can head into a downward spiral and just stop altogether if she doesn't keep creating.

She needs to shake it before it consumes her

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

I for one think this is beautiful tbh ... I would never understand why some people hate her. She's so loving towards us as fans despite the fact that some of us let her down lately by buying into some of the criticism ...

God I Love this woman ... STAN!

MonsterBall13

She must have alot of free time.

This...she could be using that time to work on the DWUW video or plan artRave and add more dates

Sirgagaswag

I can't.

:toofunny:

ManuelMonsterr

This is sweet but odd.

Godess of Love?

idk I'm scared tbh

she sounds like a cult leader tbh

Stefani328

This...she could be using that time to work on the DWUW video or plan artRave and add more dates

It is nice though she appreciates her fans. She doesn't take them for granted like alot of celebrities do.

Allison M

Girl where's the video?  :toofunny:

She can't sit on a computer for 30 minutes and talk to fans? 

You guys are being assholes. Get over the damn video.

It's people like you that constantly run this girl down into the ground. 

Whose to say she isn't working on stuff every minute of not being online?

Maybe she has been up for hours working on the tour and took a break to talk to fans. 

You act like she has to spend every waking minute of everyday working to please you. 

Archived