💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on LM.com again

itsdominik

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

Is it just me or does she like tap into LM again to just get empowered by our words like she's looking for the positivity again?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

"Every waking moment of my days, and even while I'm dreaming, I think only of ways to make our bond stronger, ways to Inspire you, but most importantly ways to show you how much I love you and wish for you to love yourself."

She should focus on her music ffs :awkney:

Vernier

Not to be inconsiderate, but I roll my eyes lately when she gushes about her fans, because it's so not worth it and there's no need for it :sweep:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Allison M

Aww that's so sweet of her :) it seems like the nice words from fans are really lifting her spirits right now and I hope we can continue to do that for her. She deserves it

Didymus

What attitude? I want her to focus more on her own work than worry about her fans :shrug:

How is that a worthless attitude? :rip:

u should focus on leaving ggd with that worthless attitude.

Tommy Monster

I don´t wanna be the one that says it, but isn´t it just too much praise from her towards us??? she has been all over it during the past two days... don´t get me wrong, it´s nice and sweet and I appreciate it, but on the other hand,  it´s like, c´mon Gags, get yourself together already  :huh:

NewYorkCity

Is it just me or does she like tap into LM again to just get empowered by our words like she's looking for the positivity again?

Thats exactly what I was thinking. If thats it, I'm happy if we can make her feel better. She dreserves to be happy and enjoy this moments.

CoffeeBean

Love how she is late with an xmas tweet by 24 hours and there are FULL BLOWN MELTDOWNS. ZOMG YOU GUYS GAGS DONT CURRR BOUT US.

Now she is gushing and proclaiming her love for all of you and its..."she should really focus on her music", "get herself together"

I can't.

:toofunny: 

Archived