💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga changes her LM.com name

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

Desperado

it was pretty obvious since the change of single (probably she was bitter at her label lolol) 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

YEAASSSS!!!! VENUS THIRD SINGLE!!!! :excited: :excited:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

If Venus is next single, she can say goodbye to the ARTPOP era. Venus has grown on me, but it's a song for fans not the GP

Gaga doesn't write music for the charts :emma:

EdgeofTeeth

But she was the one who made DWUW a single instead of Venus, wasn't she? :duck:

I think she said that to keep people from fighting tbh.

MonsterMum

If Venus is next single, she can say goodbye to the ARTPOP era. Venus has grown on me, but it's a song for fans not the GP

I think so too tbh, sadly enough. Alltho the sea shell bikini is a plus for the straight males. Who will secretly listen to it lol.

I mean that bootey....she got cake fans all over the place (my bf being one of them) 

"I'm sorry you feel that way, be patient with the message. I am a cunning goddess with tricks up my sleeve. Sometimes new things take time to grow. But our Kingdom is forever"

She commented this. Something is coming guys :giveup: :nooo:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

artpoprebellion

I vote Gypsy or MANiCURE as third single. I love Venus to death but like Stefani328 said, It's for the fans and not the GP. The GP would love MANiCURE and Gypsy.  :staymad:

If that happens no wonder people think anyone who likes the Goddess of Love is gay :smh:

inb4 she changes her stage name to Goddess of Love :emma:

lmao mess :emma:

Gaga doesn't write music for the charts :emma:

but if we want a big tour like BTWB or a good album like ARTPOP we need goop positions on Charts.

MonsterMum

But she was the one who made DWUW a single instead of Venus, wasn't she? :duck:

I'd say it was more her label and pushed Venus back, the GP seemed to be into DWUW more and you know, they want them dollars coming in....

Zsolti

LITTLE VENUSIANS WILL FINALLY GET THEIR VIDEO

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I vote Gypsy or MANiCURE as third single. I love Venus to death but like Stefani328 said, It's for the fans and not the GP. The GP would love MANiCURE and Gypsy.  :staymad:

Archived