Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP #6 on US itunes

Dylangaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeffrey_This_Way

ARTPOP is still #6. I also  just noticed that Applause is #22 and Do What U Want is #25?  lol

ARTPOP is still #6. I also  just noticed that Applause is #22 and Do What U Want is #25?  lol

They're counting the Xtina version of DWUW separately. It would be higher if they were combined.

Mister G

They're counting the Xtina version of DWUW separately. It would be higher if they were combined.

Couldn't they do that though?? Isn't that what Katy Perry did during Teenage Dream with the remixes for several of the singles which allowed them to chart much much higher?

Couldn't they do that though?? Isn't that what Katy Perry did during Teenage Dream with the remixes for several of the singles which allowed them to chart much much higher?

To be clear, I believe Billboard IS counting them as one. It's just iTunes that's separating them.

BLACKOUTbritney

To be clear, I believe Billboard IS counting them as one. It's just iTunes that's separating them.

This

Stefani328

I'm glad

TheFrenchGuy

ARTPOP shows as # 10 on my itunes :toofloppy:

Maybe it's because I'm in Quebec, the french Canadian store must have different charts I guess?

CoffeeBean

Currently in Canada:

DWUW #4

DWUW ft. Xtina #49

Applause #21

ARTPOP #9

Roar #56 

:coffee: please note how Applause just slays non-stop, never do you tire of that song, whereas Roar makes you want to cut your ****ing ear drums out after 2 listens, hence the decay. Applause is a total slow burner than is going to end up being one of her hugest smashes ever. The multi-platinums.

Also dafuq how did I not know there was an extended version of Pure Heroine and I have been missing out on 2 Lorde tracks. What is wrong with me. Nice little surprise!

Archived