Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Popjustice names ARTPOP the 6th best album of 2013

izebize

Featured Posts

My Little Phoney

PERFECT QUOTE, that's how I feel about ARTPOP

Prism is #3 though... maybe I should give it another listen

And Charli XCX is #1 that's so deserved :legend: 'True Romance' might not be a chart success, critics love it and other artists take inspiration from that masterpiece!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No Angel

Even when you discount the shock and awe release strategy this is still a monster. As good as it is, though, we’d still love to hear the one she was due to release earlier in the year. - on BEYONCÉ.

I'm a little confused. This is the album they intended on releasing to begin with. GW and STOS never made the final album because they wouldn't have sounded right at all with the rest of the songs. lol   :confused:

Odd, some of you sound like you'd prefer ARTPOP 2nd last as long as Katy was last, rather than her be the 2nd major pop star with Katy first.

Guy is a POP fan, so refreshingly he isn't kissing the ass of Beyonce and Lorde over all the pop girl.

MarryTheSequins

I know it's been said already but I can't get over how Prism is #3, I mean it's literally because some of the sounds are finally different to what Katy's done before and Gaga's been trying to use different sounds since probably The Fame and because Gaga's always been trying to push boundaries she doesn't get recognition. :noparty:

Haven't listened to the other albums above ARTPOP so I can't comment on those fairly :shrug:

RabbitHeart

DEMI beating Sky, Katy beating Beyonce and Gaga, and Charli beating everyone though :awkney:

oh well, at least ARTPOP made the list  :party:

chris777

Odd, some of you sound like you'd prefer ARTPOP 2nd last as long as Katy was last, rather than her be the 2nd major pop star with Katy first.

Guy is a POP fan, so refreshingly he isn't kissing the ass of Beyonce and Lorde over all the pop girl.

:trootea:

be happy for Gaga gettin a good place

Archived