Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga inspired Promote Online Kindness Day Jan. 1

Interlude

Featured Posts

hughdancy

This whole thing is just a scheme for radioARTPOP to get views/Gaga's approval. I can be kind, but I don't have to have respect.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be rude. I am working with specific people to try and mediate the situation, and you guys are making it worse :fail:

Β 

Official statement coming on the website soon!

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Joaco95

Don't be rude. I am working with specific people to try and mediate the situation, and you guys are making it worse :fail:

Β 

Official statement coming on the website soon!

Is GGD onto this? mess :duck:

Is GGD onto this? mess :duck:

Β 

Not as a site, but me as an individual. Shame that instead of supporting a cause or me myself, you decided to make it a site thing. Rude AF

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

hausofkc

Why not use examples of POSITIVE things rather than negative. This only gives negative statements the spotlight.Β 

Not as a site, but me as an individual. Shame that instead of supporting a cause or me myself, you decided to make it a site thing. Rude AF

Β 

Glad to hear that.

Β 

I think its a great idea, but it needs some a little bit of fixing.Β 

Glad to hear that.

Β 

I think its a great idea, but it needs some a little bit of fixing.Β 

Β 

I have nothing to do with the website, the content, the idea. Just helping with opinions and stuff :)

I have nothing to do with the website, the content, the idea. Just helping with opinions and stuff :)

do you know who actually set it up?

Signature loading… πŸ‘ΉπŸ–€

Β 

I would text Emma and Brandon ..but my phone has been dead for like a week.Β  :toofunny:

Β 

Anyways if you can send my constructive opinion to them I would appreciate that. As for me personally I would change the examples to something from a more ATRL-ish response. ( the rude ones ) as the difference on the examples don't really make any sense. Then when they tweet they should try to focus on more positive examples and not give the negative people the limelight ( which they crave ) ya know like DON'T FEED THE TROLLS! kinda thing.Β  :sweat:Β Other then that I like it and I hope they achieve their goal of promoting kindness.Β 

I would text Emma and Brandon ..but my phone has been dead for like a week.Β  :toofunny:

Β 

Anyways if you can send my constructive opinion to them I would appreciate that. As for me personally I would change the examples to something from a more ATRL-ish response. ( the rude ones ) as the difference on the examples don't really make any sense. Then when they tweet they should try to focus on more positive examples and not give the negative people the limelight ( which they crave ) ya know like DON'T FEED THE TROLLS! kinda thing.Β  :sweat:Β Other then that I like it and I hope they achieve their goal of promoting kindness.Β 

I like this idea too.Β 

Β 

It appears their method is to say "I feel like" at the beginning of a sentence to make it sound nicer, but it unintentionally made the statements sound shadier.

Β 

Β 

"I don't care for Katy's album, it isn't the type of music I enjoy listening to" Β Or "I really enjoyed Katy Perry when she released "One of the Boys", I hope she releases another album like it in the future!"

Β 

Would both be neutral statements that one could post about an opinion that could be considered negative of Katy Perry.

Β 

"Katy Perry excels better in certain fields and lacks in others, but who doesn't? I wish her all the best." beats around the bush and doesn't deliver a clear opinion.

Β 

Thanks for working with them @Zilla!

LadyoftheDam

This whole thing is just a scheme for radioARTPOP to get views/Gaga's approval. I can be kind, but I don't have to have respect.

I'm trying to not be cynical, but this.

But I have to give it to them, or whoever designed it, but the website looks nice.

Archived