Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga inspired Promote Online Kindness Day Jan. 1

Interlude

Featured Posts

Catalystluna56

Wait so who started this whole thing? Was it the radioARTPOP team? Props to those guys if they did, and props to anyone who promotes online kindness. Remember, it's about the message, not the people.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

Wait so who started this whole thing? Was it the radioARTPOP team? Props to those guys if they did, and props to anyone who promotes online kindness. Remember, it's about the message, not the people.

What?  You should be kind to people - it's all about people, not sure I get what you meant.

Anyhow, why does  it seem like this Radio ARTPOP has divided people?  I've never seen it personally.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Those who aren't against you are for you. Sounds like a refreshing way to start the year.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

To avoid another infraction, a short disclaimer, the following is all "my opinion" so it's ok

I feel like..

This is a mess, the old examples were so shady it's unreal. Their idea of being "polite" was so much worse than I had seen on here, the old Lana Del Rey example? Haha, seriously. Live by the incredibly high standards you are setting yourselves if you're going to preach to people.

The approach to this whole campaign has been wrong, Gaga's, radio ARTPOP's and the fans. Many groups and politicians are in talks with social media sites to be more strict on the material allowed on their sites and for them to be moderated more closely, Gaga should have backed this instead of letting her fans rage war on one another over what's apparently negative and what's not.

Just another way for Radio ARTPOP to promote themselves again.

^ This is just how I feel, that makes it ok apparently. I would write out more but it's an up hill battle getting anyone to actually listen for a second. I know we would all love to live in the land of rainbows and sunshine but we don't, we're tackling a problem the wrong way and it's starting to actually become tiring trying to be nice during all of this.

Computer

this and nice avi :legend:

tysm :hug: I love yours and also your name is my favorite part of G.U.Y. :giveup:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Lauren Conrad

The idea is nice, but it's not how it should be executed. Both examples before and after were shady and rude. This would be the correct way.

Example: Katy Perry is a talentless hack.

The polite correction: Katy Perry is a really great human being. She excels better in certain fields and lacks in others, but who doesn't? I wish her all the best and cannot wait for her future endeavors. 

Compassion and empathy is what Gaga is asking from us. Not heavily worded, sarcastic, rude remarks. 

Computer

Thanks! Freddie Mercury SLAYS :legend:

yassss :hug:

a5b.gif

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

To avoid another infraction, a short disclaimer, the following is all "my opinion" so it's ok

I feel like..

This is a mess, the old examples were so shady it's unreal. Their idea of being "polite" was so much worse than I had seen on here, the old Lana Del Rey example? Haha, seriously. Live by the incredibly high standards you are setting yourselves if you're going to preach to people.

The approach to this whole campaign has been wrong, Gaga's, radio ARTPOP's and the fans. Many groups and politicians are in talks with social media sites to be more strict on the material allowed on their sites and for them to be moderated more closely, Gaga should have backed this instead of letting her fans rage war on one another over what's apparently negative and what's not.

Just another way for Radio ARTPOP to promote themselves again.

^ This is just how I feel, that makes it ok apparently. I would write out more but it's an up hill battle getting anyone to actually listen for a second. I know we would all love to live in the land of rainbows and sunshine but we don't, we're tackling a problem the wrong way and it's starting to actually become tiring trying to be nice during all of this.

THIS, MTE. BLESS YOU.

Trying to get Gags attention. Not here for that mess.  :later:

Archived