💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Inside of Gaga’s Issue of Fashion Magazine (New I+V Photo, Interview) (Merged)

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Does anyone have any ideas as to why they wouldn't let her do that at the red carpet? It seems so harmless.

PS I love this look. This is the same as when she raised her arms above her head towards the end of the ARTPOP fashion video, yes?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if AP :awkney:

Gaga sat down with FASHION magazine features editor Elio Iannacci for an exclusive interview a few months ago to talk about ARTPOP and here's a preview of the article featured in the Feabruary issue of the magazine:

I was supposed to do something at the VMAs but they didn't let me do. I was very upset about it. I wanted to have five or six Gagas walk the red carpet in all my looks from all my videos. A lot of exciting things happened at the VMAs, so it was strange that I couldn't do that.

normal_01.jpg

Full interview here.

GagaisHotAF

Not sure if AP :awkney:

Gaga sat down with FASHION magazine features editor Elio Iannacci for an exclusive interview a few months ago to talk about ARTPOP and here's a preview of the article featured in the Feabruary issue of the magazine:

normal_01.jpg

Full interview here.

interesting. 

Probably on Grindr

Weasel

Can you imagine 6 Gaga's walking down the red carpet :giveup:

Yes I can and they already walked the red carpet that night :fan:

Anyways, Gags you should've waited for this idea and use it for something else :nooo: 

Smooth Criminal

Cuz Larry Rudolph had paid MTV to let Miley be the center of attention. tbh

But no worries, next year the QUEEN will be back on the VMAs stage with a vengeance! :whitney:

Archived