Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Inside of Gaga’s Issue of Fashion Magazine (New I+V Photo, Interview) (Merged)

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to read :) wonderful photo!

Why wouldn't MTV allow the idea? Unless it's in the article and I haven't read it yet :sweat:

3 points in and ready for more

MarkoLilMonster

Nice interview. OMG at the VMA red carpet idea. That sounds amazing. I wish she didn't say this and saved it for other event

And Gaga/Monster culture really did have a huge impact on today's street fashion :legend: Never really thought about it

"I don't believe there's pretension in art. You don't have to know anything about art to love it. You just have to be next to it and feel it."

I like that. Though I think some knowledge about art definitely helps (I took art history, and it helped a lot, but more on the technicalities than anything), I like this statement overall. Definitely a shot at the 'art snobs'.

"I didn't have a problem with my weight- the world did."

Holy ****. I really like this interview.

3 points in and ready for more

Robinladen

I don't think that vma idea was that amazing. Altho it would have fitted with the theme of the performance.

katy-perry-much-music-awards-2012-134001

But the interview was really nice to read.

I always wonder too about the world not accepting you fully or appreciating you until you're dead and gone. It's puzzling! Is it because life itself is supposed to be hard or a struggle and when you die, you are at rest?!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

HermioneGranger

Maybe she could've saved the idea for another occassion and not tell :noparty: It sounds great af.

Yeah, I think she should save it.

I don't think that vma idea was that amazing. Altho it would have fitted with the theme of the performance.

katy-perry-much-music-awards-2012-134001

But the interview was really nice to read.

Something disturbing about that pic.

FreePalestine

Archived