💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tells fans they don't need to look like "Supermodels"

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

Her song 'Donatella' tells otherwise. :awkney:

Edit: Okay people, I get it.  They're tongue-in-cheek.  But how is the average listener going to know that?  It's not like every listener actually cares/knows about the meanings.  Plus doesn't she say in her song 'Fashion', "I live, to be model thin, dress me, I'm your mannequin"?

tumblr_mlrtufb4vc1r317bvo1_400.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her song 'Donatella' tells otherwise. :awkney:

Edit: Okay people, I get it.  They're tongue-in-cheek.  But how is the average listener going to know that?  It's not like every listener actually cares/knows about the meanings.  Plus doesn't she say in her song 'Fashion', "I live, to be model thin, dress me, I'm your mannequin"?

No, but her photoshopped ARTPOP promo pics would say otherwise..

I still wanna look cute! Idk why people think we do it to look good for other people!

I dress up and take care of my self for me! I wanna be healthy! I wanna look cute! If I look cute I feel amazing and accomplish a lot!

I don't need someone telling me I'm beautiful to feel beautiful.

And that's what some celebrities.. Not just gaga.. Make the mistake of assuming we do it for society.

She's not saying that you shouldn't if you want to... but that it is in no way a requirement if it's not something that you want to strive for. :)

Archived