Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The one-hour version of "The Culture Show Special"

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omegahedron

Honestly I don't think this interview deserves all the bad PR and reaction it has received.

Sure, she is verbose, indirect, and this is a performance. But she is answering her questions - based on our knowledge and the context of other interviews, her answers make perfect sense. However, I guess they presume a prior familiarity with Gaga and her life experiences.

I can't help but feel Miranda Sawyer is just a bit bitter and cheesed that they had to chase for an interview for so long, and that she responded in such a 'weird' way, prompting her to make those snarky and frankly rude comments about her. "Why can't she just be normal!", thinks Sawyer. Why can't you just take sometime to think about what she says and what she does, says I!

Honestly I don't think this interview deserves all the bad PR and reaction it has received.

Sure, she is verbose, indirect, and this is a performance. But she is answering her questions - based on our knowledge and the context of other interviews, her answers make perfect sense. However, I guess they presume a prior familiarity with Gaga and her life experiences.

I can't help but feel Miranda Sawyer is just a bit bitter and cheesed that they had to chase for an interview for so long, and that she responded in such a 'weird' way, prompting her to make those snarky and frankly rude comments about her. "Why can't she just be normal!", thinks Sawyer. Why can't you just take sometime to think about what she says and what she does, says I!

Well, Miranda did state conclusively that she was blown away by Gaga's simplicity and intellect and the interview was well worth the wait so. :shrug:

And yeah, even though I think this interview was really beautiful and amusing, I do believe that the delay in the interview by Gaga's team was VERY unprofessional . :wtf: It's different for fans. We could wait for our idol for week long if we had to. But it was different for Miranda... She was very patient imo to have waited this long despite the interview being delayed by 4 days.

Archived