Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

The most pretentious, awful interview from this era. #sorrynotsorry 

Agree, tbh!

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, um... I think I might be deleting my GGD account soon. It seems there is nothing but hate going on now. It's really escalated since the release of ARTPOP. So much hatred of an artist on her #1 fansite. It makes absolutely no sense and yet here we are... 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Allison M

Gaga is only in it for the last 30 minutes though. lol
I wasn't much a fan of the interview. I would have been uncomfortable if i were the interviewer because Gaga is not ever like this. Like when she closes her eyes and breathes for awhile between questions. :awkney: But i'm glad she was able to find a technique in that time that helped her stay centered and grounded. I also think it is kind of cool how she can change and control the mood of an interview.

Allison M

Damn, now i'm reading the comments. You guys don't have to like the interview, but don't go off calling her pretentious because she wants to learn more about and discuss art. :roll: What assholes you guys are being  :wtf:

CookieHWilson

This interview is something special.

You can clearly hear her speak about the rage she feels toward the music industry. Natural hair, tired after some draining Wilson 48 hours posing and still focused enough to speak in such a manner that makes me wish this interview would last 4 hours.
Thx for posting

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

CookieHWilson

since I am a total ass with pc and stuff could somebody copy this and link a download. It would be great. 

So the one we had before wasn't the full one? :rip: Thanks for uploading, but I don't know how much more I can listen to her artsy rambling hahaha

Andy McQueen

Ok, um... I think I might be deleting my GGD account soon. It seems there is nothing but hate going on now. It's really escalated since the release of ARTPOP. So much hatred of an artist on her #1 fansite. It makes absolutely no sense and yet here we are... 

Same. I really want to leave right now, I can't handle all this negativity anymore. This hate here is beyond ridiculous ... And they call themselves "fans", yet say she's "pretentious", "disgusting", "egominian" etc. - I'm so ****ing done.

My Little Phoney

The most pretentious, awful interview from this era. #sorrynotsorry 

Pretentious? She has never been more honest and critical about her own work

Andy McQueen

Damn, now i'm reading the comments. You guys don't have to like the interview, but don't go off calling her pretentious because she wants to learn more about and discuss art. :roll: What assholes you guys are being  :wtf:

THIS so much

This interview is something special.

You can clearly hear her speak about the rage she feels toward the music industry. Natural hair, tired after some draining Wilson 48 hours posing and still focused enough to speak in such a manner that makes me wish this interview would last 4 hours.

Thx for posting

You are welcome! :hug: I'm glad you like it. :party: :)

I will never ever understand how people think she's pretentious, especially in this interview she's extremely down to earth and very critical of herself (she said things like "I don't even know if it's any good", "I may sound like total sh*t" etc. - how can that be precieved as egoistic?! WTF???)

You don't have to like this interview, but why the hell have the comments to be so rude and prejudgemental?

I really just think she is way too smart for some of you and because of that, you don't understand her, so you insult her and call her those offending words. She is highly intellectual, why should she pretend to be dumb when she's so clever? If you can't say something nice, why saying anything at all? Why are you even here, in a Gaga fan forum? Go to "pawsdown" or what else and let us alone. Gaga is not a stupid autotune basic b---h, deal with it. If you want a boring regular pop star, then look for other people, Gaga isn't one of them. She's not a celebrity, she's an artist. But I guess for some people here that's too difficult to understand ...

I LOVED THE WHOLE OF IT. IT GIVES A REAL INSIGHT INTO GAGA'S WORLD: ART, FANS, LIFE... BTW, to those saying it was pretentious...Come on! It was a PERFORMANCE!

Monster in Scotland

CookieHWilson

THIS so much

You are welcome! :hug: I'm glad you like it. :party: :)

I will never ever understand how people think she's pretentious, especially in this interview she's extremely down to earth and very critical of herself (she said things like "I don't even know if it's any good", "I may sound like total sh*t" etc. - how can that be precieved as egoistic?! WTF???)

You don't have to like this interview, but why the hell have the comments to be so rude and prejudgemental?

I really just think she is way too smart for some of you and because of that, you don't understand her, so you insult her and call her those offending words. She is highly intellectual, why should she pretend to be dumb when she's so clever? If you can't say something nice, why saying anything at all? Why are you even here, in a Gaga fan forum? Go to "pawsdown" or what else and let us alone. Gaga is not a stupid autotune basic b---h, deal with it. If you want a boring regular pop star, then look for other people, Gaga isn't one of them. She's not a celebrity, she's an artist. But I guess for some people here that's too difficult to understand ...

You know what? It is not even a "you can't get it" thing anymore. It's so well explained that there is nothing pretentious about and just who doesnt have the will to listen (like a student if I may say that, as SHE says also) doesn't get how straight forward this interview is.

She used to be (imo) way more "pretentious" during The Fame/TFM era interview, partly because that was the image she wanted to give "the fame status that allow you to be and say what you want", partly I guess because that was her real first taste of what fame makes you feel (that kind of rush of being listened and given importance).

Now she just speaks, and it's really down-to-heart.

Yesterday I've let my friends (no Gaga fan in my crew) see this interview. They were interested and we started a looong conversation about where we are now in terms of society and individuals about artistic freedom and possibilities for the future. We talked A LOT about the perception of the artist, and the recognition that usually comes once the artist is no longer there. Look at Michael Jackson and Amy Winehouse just to have an idea.

Gaga is talking a lot about this lately.

See the hanging piece she did with Wilson.

All of this I say it being a "new" fan. I got to be interested in her just this year with ARTPOP. of course I knew her hits, but never was so into her to watch interviews. There is a sense of respect for the work now that goes way beyond the immediate results. 

I really respect her figure as an entertainer.

And the way she pratically decided not to address ARTPOP at all in the interview (put apart for one line) and the display of interest in other artists' work it's frankly quite out there for you to see it, to see where she is as a person now.

Many people complain about the title ARTPOP given the fact that "there is not so much art in it".

Well, for me, ARTPOP could be called LADY GAGA and it would work the same.

As the band The Queen in the 70's started their art-rock thing with A night at the Opera, she did the same almost since the start with her music. Putting artistic element into mainstream pop music ( that became not so mainstream anymore since BTW). So, to call ARTPOP her project is like a statement that covers not just the album itself, but, I guess her career as a whole 'till where she is now.

It is not so weird to me that people that got "caught" in The Fame/TFM era iconic superstar image she wanted to give cannot move forward and experience the new stuff without feeling "cheated", because they were not there for an evolution in the first place, I guess.

These are just really my 2 cents on the thing (written in some ****ty English, I know, but be kind) Don't shade me, I am sensitive.

:omfgaga:

Andy McQueen

You know what? It is not even a "you can't get it" thing anymore. It's so well explained that there is nothing pretentious about and just who doesnt have the will to listen (like a student if I may say that, as SHE says also) doesn't get how straight forward this interview is.

She used to be (imo) way more "pretentious" during The Fame/TFM era interview, partly because that was the image she wanted to give "the fame status that allow you to be and say what you want", partly I guess because that was her real first taste of what fame makes you feel (that kind of rush of being listened and given importance).

Yesterday I've let my friends (no Gaga fan in my crew) see this interview. They were interested and we started a looong conversation about where we are now in terms of society and individuals about artistic freedom and possibilities for the future. We talked A LOT about the perception of the artist, and the recognition that usually comes once the artist is no longer there. Look at Michael Jackson and Amy Winehouse just to have an idea.

All of this I say it being a "new" fan. I got to be interested in her just this year with ARTPOP. of course I knew her hits, but never was so into her to watch interviews. There is a sense of respect for the work now that goes way beyond the immediate results. 

And the way she pratically decided not to address ARTPOP at all in the interview (put apart for one line) and the display of interest in other artists' work it's frankly quite out there for you to see it, to see where she is as a person now.

Many people complain about the title ARTPOP given the fact that "there is not so much art in it".

As the band The Queen in the 70's started their art-rock thing with A night at the Opera, she did the same almost since the start with her music. Putting artistic element into mainstream pop music ( that became not so mainstream anymore since BTW). So, to call ARTPOP her project is like a statement that covers not just the album itself, but, I guess her career as a whole 'till where she is now.

It is not so weird to me that people that got "caught" in The Fame/TFM era iconic superstar image she wanted to give cannot move forward and experience the new stuff without feeling "cheated", because they were not there for an evolution in the first place, I guess.

These are just really my 2 cents on the thing (written in some ****ty English, I know, but be kind) Don't shade me, I am sensitive.

:applause:  :tea:  :pawsup:

WOW!!! Awesome written, your english is great! You are absolutly right. No lies were told!  :golfclap:

:omfgaga:

Can you be a mod please? youre awesome

and yep this is ridiculous, what do people want? just to answer about how she gets Taylor's dick or what?

the woman is an artist, and an art student at the same time, dont like it? theres a little "X" at the top right corner of your screens that you can click

this is who she is, and I rather, and im sure she does too, too see her being treated as an art snob, than just a madonna with a penis, like people have treated her since the start

well all of this is working to see everyone's true colors and priorities, guess a smart role model is too much for some human specimens

Archived