Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The one-hour version of "The Culture Show Special"

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

I, for one, am glad she talks about whatever it is she finds interesting, regardless of whether the GP likes it or not. Love this interview. :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagavsartpop

I love it when she talks about art... I don't want her to be another dumbass popstar. She is an artist and it's great that she shares her thoughts like that :party:

This interview is a mess. It's like she says a bunch of words that make no sense together and then prays that no one will call her out.

dontbesweet

Interesting...

But still ridiculously pretentious.

Her answers rarely make sense and the massive gaps are so unnecessary.

She should have cancelled the interview if she wasn't up to doing it.

This interview is a mess. It's like she says a bunch of words that make no sense together and then prays that no one will call her out.

you sound really ignorant.

++ :wtf::rip:  @ some of the replies on this thread. if ya'll can't even open your minds to understand gaga's passion then wtf are you doing here. seriously, go back to atrl and stan for someone else.

AyaKara

Was the original 30 minute interview just bits & pieces of this one? I'd rather skip through it to parts I haven't seen :deadbanana:

Andy McQueen

Interesting...

But still ridiculously pretentious.

Her answers rarely make sense and the massive gaps are so unnecessary.

She should have cancelled the interview if she wasn't up to doing it.

Reading this makes me really understand why Gaga doesn't (want to) visit this forum/site anymore, I wouldn't either. 

All this negativity ...  :pukey:

In my opinion, she's not pretentious at all - it's called intelligence. I thought her answers very absolutely great and actually made a lot of sense. I can't think of any other popstar who could say such smart, intellectual, wise words, especially in her young age. 

Massive gaps were there because she worked about 48 hours with Robert Wilson and still gave this interview and other radio interviews as well because she had to. There is a huge lack of empathy among some fans and all the complaining here is beyond annoying and unnecessary. 

I think I will also try to avoid Gaga Daily in the future, I've had enough for now. Bye!

Anyone else think Gaga is ****ing around with the interviewer? The line about the fast food metaphor and "you can get fat and get sick or die" is too much, Lollll. Plus she does look and sounds like she is either stoned or cracked out :)

Well I think she looks like a mess, she's sitting there babbling without any emotion and the interviewer can't even hold her laugh for quite a few times because some of the answers make no sense at all. 

This. Its awful to watch.

angelduuh

I don't like when she's like this... I preffer when she's lovely and down to earth. In here she looks so pretentious...

I can't believe how some of y'all are so over her "art" and her discussion **** that actually means something. This is LADY GAGA, what do you expect?

You know, she started with stuff like "just dance, gonna be ok da da doo doo" "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" and "I'm bluffin with my muffin" maybe that's what people are expecting  :toofunny:

Kindness rules all.

You know, she started with stuff like "just dance, gonna be ok da da doo doo" "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" and "I'm bluffin with my muffin" maybe that's what people are expecting  :toofunny:

Yeah, "Just dance, gonna be okay", but have you watched the video? Really closely, and noticed how Applause brings it all full circle?

This woman is very very intelligent, people need to stand back and let her show it.

Archived