Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The one-hour version of "The Culture Show Special"

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

I've just uploaded it for all of you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbNbfnxfnRU

:)

Sadly, the video quality is not the best (try to watch it in HD). I also hope it won't get deleted by BBC 2 or something. :ohno: I don't own anything!

Hope you will enjoy it, I think it's truly great! :party:

(Sorry if AP :sweat: ...)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy McQueen

The most pretentious, awful interview from this era. #sorrynotsorry 

:noparty: 

I think it's one of the best she ever gave tbh. :omg: 

But to each their opinion of course ... :yes:

Thank you so much :party: amazing interview

You are welcome! :hug:

Weasel

:noparty:

I think it's one of the best she ever gave tbh. :omg:

But to each their opinion of course ... :yes:

Well I think she looks like a mess, she's sitting there babbling without any emotion and the interviewer can't even hold her laugh for quite a few times because some of the answers make no sense at all. 

Andy McQueen

Well I think she looks like a mess, she's sitting there babbling without any emotion and the interviewer can't even hold her laugh for quite a few times because some of the answers make no sense at all. 

Well, first of all, she was working for OVER 48 HOURS (!!!) with Robert Wilson BEFORE the interview, I think it is more than just natural that she was exhausted and unable to show much emotion (I would have probably fallen asleep if I would be her lol - but there was a bowl with Coke bottles, I guess they kept her awake?). In my opinion, the answers did make a lot of sense tbh and the interviewer really seemed to like her (which she also confirmed at the end - she said something like "She blew me away with her answers, I really liked her.")  :crossed:

Whatever, I thought she gave good answers. I love when she talks about art. :shrug:

MonsterMum

I like to see this side of her as well. It just shows that there is more to her then Bluffin with my Muffin.

But I suppose if you just wanna see your popstar as a popstar and produce catchy tunes, this is not something you gonna like.

I love it when she talks about art... I don't want her to be another dumbass popstar. She is an artist and it's great that she shares her thoughts like that :party:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Lana Morgana

The fan parts were very interesting. But one of the several flaws of this era is her babbling on about art the GP can't understand and/or give a **** about. 

*I'd love to see how physically active you'd be after working for straight 48 hours.

I can't believe how some of y'all are so over her "art" and her discussion **** that actually means something. This is LADY GAGA, what do you expect?

Archived