Gaga & Taylor out

Dodo

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

This tbqfh Some common sense finally

Well I hope it's not the same person that's taking the pictures and following them around all the time  :toofunny:

But seriously did NOBODY has a clue in that theater or supermarket? 

• 2 weeks later...

It's not super-cold, but Taylor's wearing a coat, and Gaga has a warm hat. She's probably underdressed for the weather (what else is new).

Yeah probably :laughga:

I guess she's waiting for summer to wear her warm fur clothes again, as usual :dead:

Those heels and that shirt... she's definitely being consistent with her looks this era :toofunny:

are they at a movie? :flutter:

Woolfsmck

Those heels and that shirt... she's definitely being consistent with her looks this era :toofunny:

are they at a movie? :flutter:

Yep, most movies have a meat section on display....8-)

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Yep, most movies have a meat section on display....8-)

I'm talking about the image in the OP. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but I don't see meat section there.....8-)

HermioneGranger

It's clear that she has no promo to do before the video comes out. Interscope better get their **** together! Gaga looks cute though!

Woolfsmck

I'm talking about the image in the OP. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but I don't see meat section there.....8-)
Oh.I.C.

I think the OP is them at the movies ticket purchase counter, your probably right.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Oh.I.C.

I think the OP is them at the movies ticket purchase counter, your probably right.

Haha yeah that's what I was thinking. :P I'm curious what they saw, but who knows.

Archived