💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GGD teases Xtina remix

Jjang

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously would LOVE one huge remix with Gaga, R. Kelly, Rick Ross, & Christina! That would be the ultimate song.

Me neither, the DWUW remix feat. Rick Ross is a mess.  :pukey:

I'm here for a DWUW remix feat. Christina and R. Kelly tho. That would slaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy  :party:

RAMROD

Is GGD being shady at us? :Chica:

tumblr_m3roy11SAK1qleraio7_500.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Me neither, the DWUW remix feat. Rick Ross is a mess.  :pukey:

I'm here for a DWUW remix feat. Christina and R. Kelly tho. That would slaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy  :party:

*No.

*Only Gaga and Xtina :manicure:

Vernier

From previous experiences, Admin pretty much knows zilch when it comes to Gaga news that's not already public knowledge, except it's from Emma, though she says she's not really allowed to talk about stuff.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

DriverMonster

Enough with this single already. Is Gaga, the label and her team mental? It's not happening. You didn't deliver a video and you keep trying yo release remixes to hold us until the video comes out. Its too late. Move on.

Dylangaga

I hope this isnt another betrayal bc this is the best news so far (besides space performance and the artRave tour)

Enough with this single already. Is Gaga, the label and her team mental? It's not happening. You didn't deliver a video and you keep trying yo release remixes to hold us until the video comes out. Its too late. Move on.

last time I checked this song is consistently growing on the radio updates (now #7) so R-E-L-A-X

Archived