Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga and Taylor at the Marina Abramovic show (2 HQ pics added)

Lady

Featured Posts

get the black hair back gaga :emo: esp if u are going to a marina show 

:cry: or the green :cry:

N-E-THING :cry:

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE IN PUBLIC WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN RELEASED THE DWUW VIDEO YET?
#STOPTHEART #STARTTHEMUSIC #RELEASETHEVIDEO :grr:

giskardsb

HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE IN PUBLIC WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN RELEASED THE DWUW VIDEO YET?

#STOPTHEART #STARTTHEMUSIC #RELEASETHEVIDEO :grr:

the mods need to start giving warning points for every off topic post about DWUW video.

the mods need to start giving warning points for every off topic post about DWUW video.

Everyone, please don't turn every thread into a DWUW complain-fest. This thread has nothing to do with DWUW, and frankly getting on Gaga over your disappointments in a completely unrelated thread is just rude. 

Vernier

Is that really Taylor though? Just wondering because that's the only shot he's in, it's LQ and we're only really seeing the back of his head.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Everyone, please don't turn every thread into a DWUW complain-fest. This thread has nothing to do with DWUW, and frankly getting on Gaga over your disappointments in a completely unrelated thread is just rude. 

Okay, even tho my post was just a joke :awkney: I'm not really that passionate about the video :sweat:

high heeled fem

:cry: or the green :cry:

N-E-THING :cry:

omg yes the green she has at the moment is amazing :( just thought to a marina show she would wear something amazing

i wish her septum was in as well remember her at that event with her when she hadn't seen gaga in ages?? and she appeared black hair was amazing :legend:

Archived