💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Vernier

I bought the whole series released till now and started game of thrones but it just drags and drags and drags :deadbanana: the only dragging book I've read was lord of the rings and I enjoyed it but game of thrones doesn't even begin.

I understand that. I'd downloaded the book and had it for about 5 years before finally taking the plunge and reading it, before that, each time I'd start and after a few pages, I'm like "**** it, this is tedious" :deadbanana: But once it gets going, it's really hard to stop.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand that. I'd downloaded the book and had it for about 5 years before finally taking the plunge and reading it, before that, each time I'd start and after a few pages, I'm like "**** it, this is tedious" :deadbanana: But once it gets going, it's really hard to stop.

Yeah, all I need is to persist through the boring beginnings and then keep it going.

BananaTouch

I will probably give it another go some time, after all I've bought the set,mi shouldn't put them to waste :laughga:

This trailer was epic :giveup: I can't wait to see more of Daenerys, Jon, and hope to see the b---h Joffrey and Cersei get what's coming for them.

Good :) and don't worry if you don't catch some details, it's extremely hard with so many characters and SO MANY descriptions. I've read the 5 books twice and found new stuff all the time.

Btw I love Cersei :hor: such a b---h Queen.

Redstreak

I finally found a place where I can watch the series! :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• 4 weeks later...
Lion Heart

THAT DRAGON

THE WEDDING

EVERYTHING :giveup:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Ambrosia

If you want justice, you've come to the wrong place.  :worship: 

Almost as good as my favorite quote from last season.  If you think this has a happening ending, you haven't been paying attention.

April can't come soon enough.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

I never watched this serie, I hate the 'Lord of the rings' are they similar? This is why I never started it but at the same time I am curious...

Lion Heart

OMG! :excited2: I think you can see Tyrion towards the right in the scene with Shae in bed. This season looks really promising, I can't wait

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived