Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Mourning the DWUW mv tbh

โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaconvert

Aren't these the same girls who had some fun with Gaga at the Chicago Fire party? And Gaga also looked exactly like that at this party...I think old picย 

Yep, you're right. This is just another pic from that Chicago Fire party she attended a few days ago where we got that ****ing adorable pic of her with Taylor.ย  :wub:ย Love the hat though, she really does look like the Wicked Witch of the West in that outfit!ย 

RAYA.core

Wait it's not Wednesday!

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Cappuccino

I loved her injected lips. And she has said that she loves them also. Have to look s-xy for that 3rd MANiCURE singleย  :derpga:

she was ****ing high when she did that (she admitted that) , if you want Gaga to be ****ing ugly and ruin her lips by the time she's at Madonna age, keep the praise comming for her botox addiction ...ย 

ย 

I really do have problem with Gaga doing these botox thingy, it makes me feel like im stanning for a potential 2nd Lindsay lohan

she was ****ing high when she did that (she admitted that) , if you want Gaga to be ****ing ugly and ruin her lips by the time she's at Madonna age, keep the praise comming for her botox addiction ...ย 

ย 

I really do have problem with Gaga doing these botox thingy, it makes me feel like im stanning for a potential 2nd Lindsay lohan

Okay, from that point of view that sucks, Lindsays lips suck. But Gaga looked so fab (with those lips), it's beyond.ย 

Archived