💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

15 Best Albums of 2013: Critics' Picks (Billboard)

Desperado

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's by Billboard so is a listing created from within the music industry and all of its internal politics and influences, not from the perspective of the public, so I don't think it says anything about what are the best albums.  The choice of the #1 based on 'recent-ism' is also telling.  Good to see ARTPOP there nonetheless.

BEYONCÈ is so NOT the album of the year. If it was by any other artist it would not end up at #1. It's not shade btw.

Beyonce is really not the best album this year, not even close.

apparently you're the only one with ears

In a month you'll see.

Miranda Sings

I think it's cool that ARTPOP is the only pop album on the list :applause: Honestly, these lists mean nothing to me, but it's nice to see critics recognizing her work and talent!

Beyonce is really not the best album this year, not even close.

In a month you'll see.

I REALLY CANT GET INTO THE BEYONCE HYPE SORRY. why is this album so special like really? coz it's "visual"? if gaga had the same album everyone would say it's too experimental or some songs are too try-hard some are too cliché. i love her and i like the album overall but it's not THAT kind of an album imo

#1 .. Just no. Irrelevant

This :manicure: Good for Beyonce, but it's too overrated. There are way better albums than Beyoncé in this list, and way better albums that got no promotion and with only 80.000 views on YouTube. They better praise some unknown groups/singers sometimes :manicure:

As a fan, I'm happy with that #14. I am glad she's being recognized for being herself, and doing what she wants to do.

Same Trailer Different Park, get that recognition, gurl! Lol

This :manicure: Good for Beyonce, but it's too overrated. There are way better albums than Beyoncé in this list, and way better albums that got no promotion and with only 80.000 views on YouTube. They better praise some unknown groups/singers sometimes :manicure:

Don't you see Lady Gaga on the list?

Smooth Criminal

This is pretty commendable. Gaga is the only one, who made it on the list from her contemporaries, other then Beyonce of course.  :party:  :party:  :party:

I'm so proud of Gaga and ARTPOP. The fact that it beat out hundreds of other albums, to be chosen amongst the Top 15 is praise-worthy in itself and speaks volumes about Gaga and her artistry.

Haters feel free to SEETHE! :whitney:

Archived