💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

15 Best Albums of 2013: Critics' Picks (Billboard)

Desperado

Featured Posts

Stefani328

Glad she made the list

Beyonce is really not the best album this year, not even close.

In a month you'll see.

I think so too, after all the hype and excitement wears down. I think Daft Punk is.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Beyonce is really not the best album this year, not even close.

In a month you'll see.

I agree but whatever

Love that Katy and Miley are not in the list. And people say that Gaga is flopping :lmao:

Being on the list of 15 best albums of the year is amazing :gaga:

Eminem being left out :lmao: yes, I can shove this in the face of a friend of mine who hates Gaga and absolutely loves eminem.

Considering everyone called her album a flop, and compared her sales and album quality to people NOT even on the list.

Slay a bit. 

liberacorpus

I REALLY CANT GET INTO THE BEYONCE HYPE SORRY. why is this album so special like really? coz it's "visual"? if gaga had the same album everyone would say it's too experimental or some songs are too try-hard some are too cliché. i love her and i like the album overall but it's not THAT kind of an album imo

Gagaloo911

So happy Bey and Gaga are on it! :legend: Where is PRISM ? Where is BANGERZ ? Where is Britney Jean? Lol @ those who called ARTPOP a FLOP. :staymad:

This :yes:

aaronyoji

beyonce literally came out a week ago, kinda less than that, that is such bull****. not even because i want gaga to be #1, its not about that, but beyonce has literally been out for less than a week and the reactions to it are so premature, just because its beyonce and because everyone seems to think everything she does is flawless. people aren't even taking the quality and substance of her work to be giving her such praise, i think theres substance in most of it for sure, but the fact that no one is questioning it and yet giving it all this praise a few weeks before the year is even over is RIDICULOUS. 

Archived