💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Unreleased Songs Discussion

Sunny

Should Out of Control get officially released?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should Out of Control get officially released?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

Everyone seems to look past it but imo Then You'd Love Me (or Earthquake or whatever) is one of her best songs that never was. Had it been polished up some I think it would've been ****ing dope. And yes she used an excerpt for Fashion of His Love, its not the same.

People always bring up Second Time Around and it is clean but its such a bore to me. It sounds like something Jordin Sparks would release or any other basic pop/rnb-vocal artist.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still believe "Second time around" is her best unreleased song. The song would be played on radio all the time, at least here in Sweden.

STA is a masterpiece! :legend:

• 1 month later...

It is? I've been trying to find the source for ages, I didn't have a clue of it was real or not. :/

Do you have a link to the video? I'd like it in HQ, regardless of it's authenticity.

RainingOnMe

It is? I've been trying to find the source for ages, I didn't have a clue of it was real or not. :/

Do you have a link to the video? I'd like it in HQ, regardless of it's authenticity.

An account with 0 followers that uploaded it today, it's clearly you that uploaded it

Of course I uploaded it, I doubted it was real but it was a shot in the dark :shrug:

Do you have the video it came from tho?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived